Gender Dysphoria 🥀

High School AU

——————

Kirishima layed in his bed crying again, thoughts rushed through his head.

'Im not good enough'

'Im not manly'

'Im going to fail my exams and get kicked off the course'

'Katsuki will think I'm a loser'

Even though the male's boyfriend was next door he didn't want to go, why would he, he would just feel like an inconvenience.

The next day the male felt like shit, he got up, gelled his hair and put on a smile.

"Morning" the blonde smiled at his boyfriend.

"Morning" the male sighed and grabbed some toast.

When Ejirou is sad or depressed he goes quiet, everyone knows him as a loud person he always fills the silence, so it doesn't take long for someone to know something is up.

The school day went on like normal, lunch was quiet, not fully quiet though Karminari filled the sound with his ranting about how much he loves Shinsou.

Katsuki obviously noticed his boyfriend odd behaviour, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet.

"Kirishima" the teacher called

"Kirishima!" The red head startled out of his thoughts

"Can you answer the question on the board please" the male's face went pale as he tried to look at his working to try figure it out.

"I dont know" he stated

"Well maybe if you had been listening you would know" Ejirou looked like he was about to cry.

The male just put his head down and doodled in his book to stop the tears falling out his eyes.

"Would anyone else like to answer the question, because they were listening" Ejirou wanted to leave so much he really wanted to get up and leave, but he didn't want the consequences of that.

After class they all had a free period so the Bakusquad made their way to the library.

"Ei, you ok?" The red head just nodded.

"You sure, that teacher was being a bitch" Ejirou just smiled in agreement.

"We should probably revise" Katsuki nodded and opened up his revision book.

The blonde notice Ejirou's book didn't really have much in it, he was only on the first few pages, where as he was almost half way through.

'Maybe he needs some help?' The blonde thought, he didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend in-front of everyone.

~After 3PM : Walking back to dorms~

"You're very quiet today, you ok?" Katsuki asked, now finally away from the other dick heads.

"yeah, just tired" He just faked a yawn to make it believable

"ok" The blonde wasn't really good when it came to words.

"I will come for you when dinner is ready, I think its my night to cook so is there anything you really want?" Ejirou shock his head, the couple had now reached their dorms

"ok see ya around" He gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the forehead "love ya" The red head covered his face of embarrassment and went into his dorm. 

The red head sat down he quickly took off his uniform and binder, he had definitely had it on for too long.

Ejirou got up and went for a shower washing the gel out of his hair.

The male felt the heaviness on his heart as he looked at his body, it felt so unfamiliar.

He sobbed as he looked at his body, he hated it, when he was doing hero training he wore a black long sleeved T-shirt so no one would see his ugly chest.

Ejirou wanted to relapse so bad, but he made a promise to his mums and his boyfriend, he would feel so bad for breaking their promise.

The red head stepped out the shower wrapping his towel tightly around his body, he quickly dried off and put on an oversized hoodie and some jogging bottoms.

The male had decided to do a coping technique he saw online, where he felt like he wanted to self harm, he would put a plaster on the spot. It gives you the look of being hurt but you're not actually.

Ejirou rolled his sleeves back down and laid on his bed with his phone.

"Ei, dinner is ready" he heard a light knock at his door.

"Im not hungry" he lied

"Babe" Katsuki walked in, he saw his boyfriend on his bed.

"Well i will save you some for later ok" Ejirou smiled and whispered 'thanks'

With that the blonde left the room to go eat. Ejirou started to cry again, he was so close to asking for help.

~A few hours later~

"Babe" he heard a knock again.

"Yeah?" Ejirou sat up as his boyfriend came in holding a plate and a tray.

"I made your favourite" Katsuki smiled

"spaghetti meatballs" he placed the food down on the tray which laid on Ejirou's lap.

"Thanks" he whispered.

The blonde went back and closed the door before going to sit at Ejirou's desk, he moved the chair to face the male.

"You have been off all day, whats up?" Katsuki made eye contact with the latter.

"Nothing" he stated before eating more food.

"You do know" the male crossed his arms "Look, you can say nothing for as long as you want, i doesn't stop me from worrying about you" The red head broke, tears ran down his face.

"Ei" the male rushed over to give him a hug.

"Its just...gender dysphoria been really bad and i don't want to relapse" the blonde held his boyfriend close.

"Is there anything i can do to help?" He asked

The red head nodded "can you please stay with me for a while" he sobbed

"Of course" Katsuki smiled at him, before kissing his head.

"Thank you" Ejirou smiled through the tears.