His mail 🌷

Ok so basically everyone is obsessed with Bakugo letting Kirishima picking up his mail, so here is my twist!

High school AU

Trans AU
———————

Mail day was on Tuesday, usually the mail for all the students would build up over the last five days and get delivered all at once (saves the office staff having to do lots of trips).

Bakugo tends to let Kirishima open his mail, because the blonde says its boring to read and Kiri loves books so he happily reads them to Bakugo.

"Mail day!" The red head knocked on the blonde's door.

School had finished by now and Katsuki was studying "come in shitty hair" Ejirou walked in and sat on his bed.

"You only got one letter this week" The blonde isnt really paying attention.

Ejirou activated his quick slightly to rip open the letter and started to read it out "Katsuki Bakugo" he read.

"The purpose of this letter is to inform you that your Testosterone you are taking will come with many side effects" before the red head went onto the next paragraph the blonde ripped it out of his hand.

Katsuki face was in shock 'shit I should have checked the letter' he thought to himself, the red head was sitting there confused

"Why do you need testosterone?" He asked "does you body not produce enough of it?" The blonde just sat there.

"No" was all he could say, A stupid letter just outed him to his boyfriend.

"Oh? Are you trans, i think thats what they take? Denki has been talking about testosterone for weeks now, maybe you could help him?" Kirishima just continued like normal, he didn't even sound bothered that his boyfriend is most likely trans.

"Yeah...Im Trans, sorry i didn't tell you sooner" the blonde eyes were practically burning holes through the floor.

"Hey, there is no need to apologies, i dont really know how you feel and stuff but i can try understand?" Fuck he had the best boyfriend in the world.

The blonde just tackles the red head into a hug, they both fell back onto the bed.

"i fucking love you" Ejirou was a little confused, but he wasn't going to say No to this.

"Love you too" he smiled, their lips met quickly.