I didnt know🌷

Requested by: @Rtfgyrghgfd9

Future AU

Trans Bakugo
Pregnancy

——————

Dynamite is walking down the street on patrol with Deku. Both males quickly looked at each other as they heard screams, they bolted down the street and saw the scene unfolding in-front of them.

there was a villain, grabbing civilians and what looked like inhaling them?

Every time it inhaled a person it grew bigger and bigger, so it was simple the two heroes knew what they needed to do.

"Everyone get out of here!" Dynamite shouted as he ran towards the villain, he was helping people up on the way, they just needed to clear the streets of people.

"Dynamite, i called for backup, we need sturdy heroes" Deku voiced over the comms.

"Roger that" the blonde held back until the back up arrived.

Obviously with it being hero work back ups arrived immediately. Red Riot, Real Steel and Sugar Man joined the team.

Having hardening and strength based heroes should make this villain easy to defeat.

"Dynamite! Launch me" Red riot commanded

"On it" he grabbed the males waist and used his quirk to blow them into the sky high enough so he could drop Red right above the villain.

As he did, Real steel was distracting the large villain on the ground and Sugar man wasn't far behind with his sweet treats.

The strong heroes were able to trip up the villain and take him by surprise, they secured into hand cuffs.

Once in handcuffs the villain sized back down into an average man.

The heroes stayed to help clear up all the debris left on the streets, Red Riot and Dynamite used their quirks to make bigger pieces of debris smaller and easier to clean.

Dynamite stood with all of the other heroes as they went through the events of today to the police, a pain shot through his torso causing him to lose balance.

"Kat!" The red head managed to catch his husband.

"Shit Ei" he huffed out in pain.

"Im taking you to the paramedics" he helped the blonde walk over to the ambulance.

The pain that he had felt was still present just not as intense, the paramedics checked him over and suggested it was best they took him to a doctor to have him checked over properly.

When he got to the hospital he was told to lay on a bed so they could take blood tests.

"Have you been missing any of your testosterone shots Mr Bakugo?" The blond lifted his head.

"No, not at all?" He responded confused.

"Well im not sure if you want to hear this but the blood tests came back and you're pregnant" Katsuki sat up fully.

"Pregnant?!" He was shocked.

"Obviously this means you will have to stop taking you testosterone for the next year, unless you do not wish to keep the baby" the doctor explained.

"Please can you give us a minute" the red head asked the doctor.

The doctor bowed and left quickly "Kat?" He called out his husbands name.

"You okay?" Ejirou leaned closer to the blonde reaching for his hand.

"Yeah, just a bit surprised thats all" he held his partners hand.

"Look Kat, i will go with anything you decide, its your body and your choice, if you're not ready right now we can come back to this topic in a couple of years?" Ejirou said

"Thanks, but i think im ready" the blonde smiled.

"Really?" The red head asked surprised.

"Of course dumbass, i would love kids with you" he cupped the redheads face and pulled him in for a kiss, well a few kisses.