No more hair dye! 🌷

Future AU

——————

"Shitty hair, your hair is fried to fuck" Katsuki held the shrivelled bubblegum hair in his finger tips.

"Its fine" Ejirou looked in the mirror with an unsure look.

"You're gonna have to shave that" Katsuki left the room and quickly came back with a pair of electric hair clippers.

Ejirou face fell as he watched his luscious locks fall to the floor.

"Hey" Katsuki sent a reassuring smile before kissing Ejirou's forehead.

"It will grow out fast" Katsuki knew how much Ejirou loved his hair.

"I dont look manly anymore" the sad look on Ejirou's face made Katsuki's heart break.

The smaller male hugged his husband "Manliness isnt about looks, its about whats inside, its about be confident, passionate, kind, caring and having good morals, and you are all of that. Yes, you have a beautiful exterior and a manly chest and abs, but that just adds to your manly personality, i love you so much" Katsuki kissed his husband's forehead once more.

A tear fell down the taller males cheek as he hugged his husband.

"You think im manly" his eyes furrowed.

"Yeah" he whispered, before lightly hitting hit husbands arm.

The rest of the day was fun the couple went out and Ejirou still covered his hair, but he was glad to know his husband loved him not just because of his looks.

Kirishima's hair after Kasuki convinced him to use vegan semi permanent dyes so i didn't damage his hair as much.