Beach day surprises 🌷🐚

Future AU

Trans Bakugo Ftm

———————

Bakugou and Kirishima had always talked about starting a family together. They had been together for years and had finally decided it was time to take the next step. They had been blessed with two beautiful children, a boy and a girl, and decided to take them to the beach for a day of fun in the sun.

"Wow, this is amazing," Kirishima said as they walked onto the sandy beach. "The kids are going to love it here."

Bakugou nodded in agreement. "Yeah, they better love it. We paid a small fortune for this vacation."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "You're such a cheapskate. But it's worth it to see the kids smile."

They set up their beach umbrella and chairs and let the kids run wild on the beach. Their son was chasing after seagulls and their daughter was digging in the sand.

"Hey, Dad!" their son yelled. "Come play with us!"

Bakugou stood up and walked over to his son. "What do you want to play?"

"Let's build a sandcastle!" their son said excitedly.

Kirishima joined in on the fun and they all started building the biggest sandcastle they could. Their daughter even joined in, adding seashells and rocks to the castle.

"This is so much fun," Kirishima said as he smoothed out the sand. "I could do this all day."

Bakugou grinned. "Don't get too comfortable. We still have a lot of activities planned for the day."

Their daughter looked up at them with wide eyes. "What activities?"

Bakugou pulled out a list from his pocket. "Well, we're going to go surfing, play some beach volleyball, and maybe even go parasailing."

Their son's eyes lit up. "Can we really do all that?"

Kirishima chuckled. "Of course we can. We're the coolest dads ever, remember?"

They spent the day playing in the water, building more sandcastles, and trying out all the activities on Bakugou's list. As the sun began to set, they sat on the beach and watched the waves crash against the shore.

"This has been the best day ever," their daughter said, snuggling up to Kirishima.

Their son nodded in agreement. "Yeah, thanks for taking us to the beach, dads."

Bakugou ruffled his son's hair. "Anytime, kid."

Kirishima leaned over and kissed Bakugou on the cheek. "I love you, Katsuki."

Bakugou blushed, but grinned. "I love you too, Eijirou."

After a long day at the beach, the kids were exhausted and ready for bed. Kirishima tucked them in with a bedtime story and a goodnight kiss, while Bakugou turned off the lights and closed the door quietly.

Kirishima joined Bakugou in their bedroom, where they collapsed onto the bed, tired but happy.

"Today was amazing," Kirishima said, snuggling up to Bakugou.

Bakugou nodded, but suddenly winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, concerned.

Bakugou shook his head. "I don't know, I just feel weird."

Kirishima sat up, looking at Bakugou with concern. "Weird how?"

Bakugou took a deep breath. "I think I might be pregnant."

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock. "What? How is that possible?"

Bakugou shrugged. "I don't know, but I've been feeling off for a while now. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure."

Kirishima's mind was racing. "We have to get a pregnancy test. Do you want me to go get one?"

Bakugou nodded, still feeling uneasy. Kirishima quickly got dressed and ran to the pharmacy, returning with a pregnancy test.

Bakugou took the test and waited nervously for the results. After what felt like an eternity, the test showed two solid lines.

"Oh my god," Kirishima said, tears welling up in his eyes. "You're pregnant."

Bakugou was in shock. "I can't believe it. We're going to have another baby."

Kirishima hugged Bakugou tightly. "This is amazing news. I can't wait to tell the kids."

Bakugou smiled, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Yeah, let's go tell them in the morning. For now, let's just enjoy this moment."

They cuddled together, feeling the weight of the news slowly sinking in. They were going to be parents again, and their family was only going to get bigger.

"I love you, Eijirou," Bakugou said, placing a hand on his stomach.

Kirishima smiled, feeling his heart swell with love. "I love you too, Katsuki. And I love this little miracle."

"