Merry Christmas Dumba$$🌷

High school au

———————

All the girls sat under the Christmas tree passing out presents, everyone had gotten presents from each other, but no one expected to get presents from Bakugo.

They weren't stupid ones either they were presents he had obviously thought about.

He had gotten Asui a cute frog cutlery set and he got Jirou a cute speaker and many more, he was definitely one of the richer kids in the class.

"Thanks Kacchan" Deku opened up an all might merch kit filled with a plush a shirt, water bottle and a poster.

"Dont think anything of it!" He snarled at everyone, Ejirou laughed at his boyfriend.

The red head realised he hadn't got a presents from his partner, he didnt want to ask though and sound bratty.

"Follow me" the blonde grabbed the red heads hands and led him upstairs.

"I didn't want the stupid extras to say anything, they are so annoying when they see us even near each other" Ejirou giggled knowing what he meant.

"Here" he grabbed some presents from under his bed.

"Kat, you didnt have to" the red head sat down and started to open them.

The first one was a crimson riot plushie it was one he had never seen before, the second thing were some crystals, Ejirou was really into his spiritual things and loved crystals and tarot.

Finally he opened a necklace, Ei could tell it was really expensive, it had a shark tooth on it and little crystals were either side it or, the shark tooth was made out of white quartz.

"Kat thank you so much!" He hugged the other almost making them both fall.

"You deserve it" the blonde held the red head.

"I got you something too" he stated, quickly running to his room to get the blonde his present.

"Its not as cool as the one you gave me" Katsuki took the present and opened it.

"Ei, these are better than anything" he had crocheted him a little dinosaur plush and a hat.

"Ei i love them" he smiled, the red head look really excited.

"Really?!" The blonde just hugged Ejirou, kissing his cheek loads of times.

"Merry Christmas dumbass" Ejirou just smiled melting into the hug.

"Lets cuddle and watch the grinch" Katsuki wouldn't reject cuddles.

"You remind me of the grinch" Ejirou laughed.

"Dick head" Katsuki playfully slapped the redhead's head.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND IF U DONT CELEBRATE IT JUST ENJOY THE FLUFF