[3]"When we first found out you had been created"

"After taking out all the bone there wasn't enough to protect her brain so i had to insert a metal plate into her head. Most people would have it for the rest of their life but with y/n its possible it could be removed after the healings finished".

Everyone was confused so Tony asked what they were all thinking.

"Right bruce... you made that sound a bit dramatic what's the big deal she's ok right?".

"Yes she will be fine its just that with the plate... well.... She cant train or do sports or anything that could accidentally hit her head...".

Everyone turned their heads to Bucky and Steve. It seemed during this conversation everyone had some kind of telepathic communication with each other instantly knowing they had their work cut out for them for the next few weeks.

"WHAT! Bruce how the hell are we meant to stop her from doing anything dangerous! She can't even go down the stairs without falling, we can't carry her everywhere!" Bucky complained with a worried look.

Steve just held his head in his hands and sighed. "Ok thanks Bruce, can we go see her now please?" He said whilst him and Buck stood up.

Once they'd left Tony started planning. "Right everyone we need to re-baby proof this entire compound. No leaving weapons out they all need to be locked up. Anything that looks fun to hit someone else with will be locked away along with all chemicals. All car keys should be hidden we don't want a repeat incident and alarms installed on all windows from the second floor up. Because again, we don't want a repeat incident. Ok, everyone get to work, sam clean the blood up. I don't want to".

In the recovery room you were still unconscious and now had a large bandage surrounding your head and one of your eyes. Steve sat on one side holding your hand while Bucky sat on the other with his head resting by your legs looking up at you.

Steve was the first to speak, "you scared us y/n, you can't ever do that again. We're going to have to keep a really close eye on you for a bit I don't think me or Buck can take any more stress for a while I mean he's already going grey!".

"Hey!!! I am not!"

Giggling, "sorry Buck only joking your still as handsome as the day you stood up for me in that alley". He smiled down to see a goofy smile back.

For a few minutes they just relaxed in the time they had before you woke up and caused havoc.

"Hey Steve do you remember that time we found y/n on the roof right after we got her. Tony had to put his suit on to go get her down. I think that was when I realised what we'd gotten ourselves into!".

Smiling, whilst he thought back to the time they first found you. "Yea Buck I remember that. I think that was the first of hundreds of heart attacks from this kid". He turned now to face you.

"When we first found out you were created y/n, we set out to find you straight away. Tony told us about a child who had been made in a lab in hydra from the DNA of both of us. You were 15 months old before we could finally get to you.

I'll never forget it. I was the first to your room. You were so small just sat on the floor, terrified, at first you wouldn't look at me. We were in the middle of a fight but I still sat on the floor in front of you and introduced myself.

Then you looked up and I saw your eyes. One bright blue with a hint of green like mine and the other, bright blue with sparkles of grey. Just like Bucks.

All I could do was stare into them. That's when you crawled over and pulled yourself up in front of me. Your tiny hands grasping the side of my face and looking back at me. I think that's when you understood who I was. You let me carry you out and we made it back to the jet and you've been with us ever since".