[42]"Calm down babygirl"

Peter, Lila and cooper stuck their heads around the kitchen door, "um tony? Can we speak to you?"
"Sure, whats up?"
All three fidgeted nervously, none of them wanted to be the one to say it. "Um .. well.. uh.. we were wondering if our friend Sarah from school could come tonight? Because she hasn't seen y/n for ages either and they're really good frie-".
"No!" Tony cut them off, "you know no one can come to the tower, she would probably find out who you all are".
"That's the thing", said peter, "look just don't freak out there's a whole story and nothing bad has happened and nothing bad will happen because there's special circumstances and-"
"She already knows who we are" Lila said interrupting peter from his rambling.

"What?" Tony asked in a very small whisper making the children back up slightly. "There had better be a good story or you're packing your bags right now!"
"There is I swear!" Said cooper, "she has powers! She isn't going to tell anyone because she has them to!"
No words were said for a moment, "how do you know she had powers? What can she do?"

Lila was the one to explain, "we saw them! We found out during camp. That girl y/n saved was actually hitting her and we couldn't do anything and then Sarah suddenly appeared and pushed her away. That's how the girl ended up in the water but she didn't mean to push her in she just wanted her to stop hitting y/n. And then we saw them again on Monday when she went to get a teacher".

"But we don't know what they are" cooper said cautiously.
"How do you not know what she can do?! You've seen them?" Tony sounded angry but not steam from the ears angry.
"We guessed teleportation but she said its not but shes there one second and gone the next. She said she wouldn't tell anyone about us and we wouldn't say anything about her".

Tony closed his eyes to think, it was a lot of information to process. "Go upstairs and don't do ANYTHING, understand? Stay upstairs. I'm going to talk to bruce about all this".
The kids ran away as fast as they could and sat in peters bedroom waiting.

At your house both your dads were trying to get you dressed. "Y/n we're going to the compound, all of us are going. You don't have to speak to anyone they understand, just be around them they haven't seen you since Monday".
You sat on the floor between Bucky's legs whilst he tried to put trainers on your flailing feet. "Ok one shoe.. and two! Good job. Right what jumper are you wearing? No come back!" He shouted as you ran upstairs and tried to close the bathroom door again. Luckily he put his foot in the way first and pushed it open. "Ok do you want your grey jumper or black one?"

"AHHH!"
"Ok grey it is, its already in the car" he looked at his watch with a shocked face, "and its already 5, come on we need to go" he held out his hands but you refused to leave.
"I have an idea buck", said Steve coming in with his jumper. He quickly pulled it over your head before you could take it off and he pulled the arms around you so you were wrapped up and couldn't hit out.
"AHHH! AHHHHHH!" You shouted repeatedly trying to kick him instead. Carrying you downstairs he sat on the sofa and held you, "shhh shhh its ok". You continued to try and struggle but your arms were inside the jumper and he was holding you too tight to escape.

"Calm down babygirl" he whispered, wiping the tears from your cheeks. You stopped moving as much so he repositioned you with your face snuggling into his neck. "Just breathe".

At some point you fell asleep, exhausted from another meltdown when Bucky walked in. "The cars packed are you ready?"
"Yea, lets put her in the back and hope she doesn't wake up before we get there".

You slept the entire drive over and didn't wake up when Steve placed you on the sofa. "I'm glad you all made it" said Bruce smiling, "oh and tony needs to talk to you about something".
Twenty minutes later the whole Sarah thing had been explained to them. "So y/ns friend Sarah has powers? And she knows about Spider-Man and y/n? But everything's fine? I'm confused" mumbled Bucky running a hand through his disheveled hair.