[34]"Eat"

"Look at how tiny you were!" Steve cooed

"Look at how tiny you were!" Steve cooed. "With your little shield and captain America suit"
You looked up at him, "You mean costume?"
"Oh no" chuckled Bucky, "dad made tony make you the same thing he had Just a little version"
"What! That's so cool" you exclaimed, "where is it now?"
"Umm, in the attic at the house?" Bucky asked Steve.
"Maybe" he replied, "or it could be in the storage room here somewhere".
You smiled, "I can't believe I had my own suit and I didn't even know. Can I have another one?"
"No" they both said in unison. "You are not having a suit, because then you will ask to go on missions and that's not happening" you huffed in response until you were startled by Bucky.
"AHH" you both looked at him weird before he said, "we haven't even told you the best part!" You looked at him with questioning eyes as he grinned back, "that shield there" pointing to the picture, "is made of real vibranium".
"What!!! I have a real vibranium captain America shield and it is NOT in my room?!" You yelled, "how did I even get it?" That would be amazing to have on a bedroom wall, although it would probably have to stay here rather than the house, there's no wall space left there.
"When you were teeny tiny we visited Wakanda, T'challa had invited us three because he wanted to see you and Tony and Bruce came to see what was going on in the lab". Said Steve, "and you had a great time although that's probably why we haven't been asked back again". They both chuckled remembering when you opened the gate to the goats letting them run free or when you stole his clawed gloves from his suit and attempted to climb up the building. Getting a good distance before they got you back.
"Anyway" he carried on, "we got back home and the next day a box arrived with your name on it and the shield was inside. He liked you so asked for it to be made. And after this picture you went to uncle Tony and made him change half the shield to look like the winter soldier star to".
"So it's half you and half dad?" You questioned, "that's a good idea I bet it looks really cool".

"Only a couple more and then you have to go to bed" said Bucky already smiling at the next picture.

"We're getting to the old pictures now" he said

"We're getting to the old pictures now" he said. "I'm pretty sure this is the first photo we have with you" they both went silent and stared reminiscing. In it, Steve seemed to be looking at you lovingly. He didn't look old now at all but he still seemed so much younger in the picture. He was clearly making funny faces and talking to you as you stared back chewing on something. He instinctively held you a bit closer, "after we rescued you we all fell asleep in the front room, but we woke up and you were gone so we freaked out. Somehow you made it onto the roof and Tony brought you down and gave you to Bucky. You wouldn't stop laughing and Bucky started laughing to but I was still recovering from the heart attack you gave me!" He joked. "But then he handed you to me and you were just adorable. Someone took a photo and it became the first one of you in this book". You looked back at it and decided it was one of your favourite photos with him. You later found a photo of you standing next to Bucky matching his facial expression with tinfoil on one arm. That was your favourite with him.