[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"

Happy takes everyone up to the living room where a lot of unhappy faces greet them. "Good luck guys" he says staying at the door pushing you into the room.

You huddle together with your heads turned down to your feet. "Sit" demands Tony. You do as he says straight away and immediately sit in a line on the sofa.

"I can't believe you all not only fought at school, BUT STARTED IT!"

"We didn't start it!" You shout whipping your head up.

"Y/n!" You hear Steve shout, "head back down".

You thought it best to just shut up as everyone was still very angry.

"You fought a bunch of girls! Your all different to normal kids, even though they were older you can still hurt them! Your so lucky they aren't seriously injured or we would ALL be in trouble. What if you did something that revealed who you are? Huh? You don't want to spend the next ten years hiding do you? No! Now go upstairs to the small library and do your homework while we talk about your punishments. Go!"

You all scurried off upstairs without looking back.

After you'd left happy walked into the room. "Actually I don't think they started this. When I spoke to the principal he wouldn't admit but it was clear he didn't speak to any of them about what happened and the other girls aren't getting punished at all. Something wasn't right but he just said good day and that was that".

Everyone looked at each other until Steve spoke, "I don't deny that y/n has never been in fights before but she has never started one. She knows the risks and I don't think she would do this".

Clint spoke next, "no and Lila can defend herself but she isn't the fighting type and everyone likes Cooper he wouldn't go up to someone and start a fight like this".

Everyone finally turned back to Tony who sighed, " and peters the same, he's too good of a kid to fight, but he would defend his family".

"So how do we fix this?" Spoke Buck.

"I have an idea" said Tony leaning his head to the side.

Twenty minutes later and a recording came up on the tv screen. "Ok so this was the camera footage from the music room this afternoon". It started with the girls walking in and sitting behind you all.

"They're clearly antagonising the kids!" Said Bucky and everyone nodded.

They skipped through occasionally seeing the things Gianna was doing to try and annoy you and clearly seeing you not reacting.

Finally they got to the point where the girls surrounded Sarah. You stood a few metres away still not noticing. Everyone watched knowing something was about to happen. That's when you all turned to see the situation. It was clear none of you moved until Sarah was pushed onto the floor and kicked.

They saw you defend the girl on the floor and then not do anything else. When the girl from behind threw a punch and everyone jumped in.

They watched as Lila floored a girl and Peter got hit with a guitar.

Once the video finished they still seemed angry but for different reasons.

"In no way did they start that fight! They did almost everything to not start one until two of them had been hit!"

"Yea they shouldn't have fought but who here wouldn't have reacted at that"

"They were defending one of their classmates who was clearly being bullied how are the girls not getting punished"

"I bet they do this a lot, they seem like the type"

Eventually Tony spoke again. "Ok now we have seen they didn't start this where do we want to go from here? May said she wants Peter to have a punishment still for getting into a fight and I agree"