[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"

Sunday morning came around quickly, it was only 6 in the morning so the first traces of the day were just beginning to show. School starts again tomorrow so everyone was hiking to your favourite place. About an hour through the woods and meadows sat a treehouse Tony had built years ago with a zip line just on the edge of a field perfect for picnics, and a river with a current strong enough to have fun but not too dangerous.

No one seemed to be awake so you got out of bed and went to the kitchen to find Peter already there making some cereal. "Morning! I'm making some cereal do you want some?" He asked, making you a bowl anyway before you could answer.

He was clearly just as excited as you so you both sat down and ate breakfast. Pete looked over to you and spoke, "we should bring a football and we should ask to bring our bikes! And do you think we'll find any more lizards like last time?!"

His eyes got wider with every word and when he finally stopped speaking you answered with the same face. "I forgot about the lizards! I hope we will see them again. We should definitely bring a football but I don't think I'll be allowed to bring my bike because of my head but I'll ask!"

He nodded encouragingly and you both quickly ate the rest of your cereal in silence.

It was still only 6:15 so you decided to make the picnic for the day starting with some sandwiches. You settled on jam seeing as there wasn't any peanut butter and neither of you knew what else to use.

Pete passed you the bread whilst you put the spread on and passed it back so he could cut it and did it again until there was a small stack of bread covered in jam.

Satisfied with your work, you both set off to get snacks. Finding sausage rolls in the fridge and crisps and apples in the cupboards. "Hey that looks like a great lunch" you said, with Peter nodding.

On the table lay a box full of your 'sandwiches', enough crisps to last everyone a week, sausage rolls, and a small bag of apples.

It was at that point Clint walked in and stared around the kitchen. "Hey guys. I see you've been making food". He didn't exactly sound excited, which is when you and Pete realised all the jam and crumbs on the side and all the dirty dishes scattered around.

"Yea we woke up early and decided to make lunch for today", you said in a careful tone not sure where this conversation was going. Instead he smiled at you both, "well I think it looks great why don't you wash your hands and go wake everyone whilst I clean up".

You did as he said before running off to wake people. "Ok" you whispered to Pete "you wake Tony and ill wake Wanda".

He grabbed your arm, "no way am I waking Tony you have to come with me".

"Fine!" You both starting walking to the door at the end of the hall. You go to turn the handle but stop and look back to peter. In a loud whisper you start arguing, "right i walked with you you can be the first to go in"

Pete looked at you as if he was offended, "what, I'm not going in first! You go in before me and if he's startled he'll shoot you first!"

"No way! If anyone's dying first its you!"

You both continued to argue in not so quiet whispers right outside his door when suddenly it flung open and someone jumped out from the room, "AHHHHHH" screamed Tony.

You both let out similar screams in a higher pitch before falling to the floor laughing. Tony shook his head chuckling, "i could hear you two, you weren't quiet. I'm getting dressed go wake everyone else up".