4-1-0: Arizona State Sun Devils

After a heartbreaking loss last Saturday, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the Arizona State Sun Devils this weekend in Hamilton. With 16:03 left in the first period, Colton Young scored his fourth goal of the season, short handed to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 7:32 left in the first period, Josh Doan scored to tie the game 1-1. With 5:08 left in the first period, Josh Doan scored to make it 2-1 Arizona State. Carter Gylander and Cole Brady matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-1 Sun Devils heading to the second period. With 17:39 left in the second period, Alex DiPaolo scored his first career goal to tie the game 2-2. With 11:59 left in the second period, Ross Mitton scored his first goal of the season to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 10:02 left in the second period, Ross Mitton scored his second goal of the season to make it 4-2 Colgate. With 4:51 left in the second period, Colton Young scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 5-2 Hamiltonians. With 1:45 left in the second period, Pierson Brandon scored his first goal of the season to make it 6-2 'gate. Arizona State Coach Greg Powers pulled Cole Brady out of the net and so, Ben Kraws filled in for the remainder of the game. Gylander and Kraws matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 6-2 Colgate heading to the third period. With 16:09 left in the third period, Pierson Brandon scored his second goal of the season to make it 7-2 Raiders. With 8:20 left in the third period, Josh Becker scored to make it 7-3 Hamiltonians. With 5:49 left in the third period, Colton Young scored his sixth goal of the season to make it 8-3 Colgate! Carter Gylander finished off the Sun Devils and Colgate wins emphatically 8-3! Colgate improved to 5-1-0 on the season!