5-2-0: Western Michigan Broncos

After a disappointing loss last Saturday, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the Western Michigan Broncos this weekend. With 19:41 left in the first period, Pierson Brandon scored his third goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 9:33 left in the first period, Colton Young scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 2-0 Raiders. Carter Gylander and Brandon Bussi matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-0 Hamiltonians heading to the second period. With 19:06 left in the second period, Ethan Manderville scored his first goal of the season, on the power play to make it 3-0 'gate.with 12:47 left in the second period, Matt Verboon scored his third goal of the season, on the power play to make it 4-0 Colgate. With 8:08 left in the second period, Alex Young scored his second goal of the season, on the power play to make it 5-0 Raiders. With 2:37 left in the second period, Jason Polin scored to make it 5-1 Colgate. With 1:55 left in the second period, Ronnie Attard scored to make it 5-2 Hamiltonians. Gylander and Bussi matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 5-2 'gate heading to the second intermission. With 16:05 left in the third period, Jason Polin scored to make it 5-3 Colgate. With 7:04 left in the third period, Paul Walshe scored to make it 5-4 Raiders. With 5:46 left in the third period, Ronnie Attard scored his second goal of the game to tie the game 5-5. With 1:13 left in the third period, Ronnie Attard scored to finish off the hat trick to make it 6-5 Broncos. Brandon Bussi finished off the Raiders and Colgate blew a 5-0 lead and loses 6-5. Colgate dropped to 5-3-0 on the season.