12-15-4: St.Lawrence Saints (7-8-4 ECAC Hockey) (Senior Night)

After getting completely outplayed last night, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena for the final time this regular season for a Saturday night battle against St.Lawrence. With 18:52 left in the first period, Ty Naaykens scored to make it 1-0 St. Lawrence. Will Friend, Mitch Benson and Emil Zetterquist matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-0 skating Saints heading to the second period. With 18:58 left in the second period, Griffin Lunn scored his ninth goal of the season to tie the game 1-1. With 17:03 left in the second period, Josh McKechney scored his twelfth goal of the season to make it 2-1 Raiders. With 8:45 left in the second period, Tommy Bergsland scored his third goal of the season to make it 3-1 Colgate. Benson and Zetterquist matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, Colgate leads 3-1 heading to the second intermission. With 26 seconds left in the third period, Max Dorrington scored to make it 3-2 Hamiltonians. With 7 seconds left in the third period, Elliott McDermott scored his second goal of the season, on an empty net to make it 4-2 Raiders! Mitch Benson finished off the Saints and Colgate wins on senior night 4-2! Colgate improved to 13-15-4 on the season and 8-8-4 in ECAC Hockey play!