10-14-3: Union Dutchmen (5-7-3 ECAC Hockey)

After a wonderful weekend last weekend, the Colgate Raiders head to Schenectady,New York to play the Union Dutchmen tonight at Messa Rink. With 14:43 left in the first period, Colton Young scored his twelfth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 6:23 left in the first period, Brandon Estes scored to tie the game 1-1. Mitch Benson and Connor Murphy matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll skate to a 1-1, first intermission tie. With 17:16 left in the second period, Josh Kosack scored to make it 2-1 Union. With 7:35 left in the second period, Levi Glasman scored his second goal of the season to tie the game 2-2. With 5:29 left in the second period, Ethan Manderville scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 4:05 left in the second period, Gabriel Seger scored to tie the game 3-3. With 2:04 left in the second period, Dylan Anhorn scored to make it 4-3 Dutchmen. Benson and Murphy matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 4-3 Dutchmen heading to a crucial third period. With 1:14 left in the third period, Nic Belpedio scored his fourth goal of the season to tie the game 4-4. With 54 seconds left in the third period, Josh McKechney scored his tenth goal of the season to make it 5-4 Colgate. With 19 seconds left in the third period, Griffin Lunn scored his eighth goal of the season, into an empty net to make it 6-4 Raiders! Mitch Benson finished off the Dutchmen and Colgate wins 6-4! Colgate improved to 11-14-3 on the season and 6-7-3 in ECAC Hockey play!