7-7-0: Brown Bears (2-3-0 ECAC Hockey)

After a brilliant win last night, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the Brown Bears tonight in Hamilton. With 11:39 left in the first period, Levi Glasman scored his first goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 3:26 left in the first period, Griffin Lunn scored his first goal of the season to make it 2-0 Raiders. Carter Gylander and Mathieu Caron matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-0 Hamiltonians heading to the second period. With 17:09 left in the second period, Alex DiPaolo scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 3-0 'gate. With 12:27 left in the second period, Josh McKechney scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 4-0 Colgate. Brown Coach Brendan Whittet pulled Matthieu Caron out of the net and Gabriel Vinal filled in for the remainder of the game. Gylander and Vinal matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 4-0 Raiders heading to the second intermission. With 14:08 left in the third period, Griffin Lunn scored his second goal of the season to make it 5-0 Hamiltonians. With 7:59 left in the third period, Nic Belpedio scored his third goal of the season to make it 6-0 'gate! Carter Gylander finished off the Bears and Colgate wins 6-0! Colgate improved to 8-7-0 on the season and 3-3-0 in ECAC Hockey play!