8-9-0: St. Lawrence Saints (3-4-0 ECAC Hockey)

After a heartbreaking loss last night, the Colgate Raiders close out the first half of the season against the St.Lawrence Saints tonight in Canton. Carter Gylander and Emil Zetterquist matched zeros in the first period so, we'll skate to a scoreless, first intermission tie. With 17:03 left in the second period, Ty Naaykens scored to make it 1-0 St.Lawrence. With 13:20 left in the second period, Josh Boyer scored to make it 2-0 Skating Saints. With 12:34 left in the second period, Griffin Lunn scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 2-1 SLU. With 9:01 left in the second period, Alex Young scored his fifth goal of the season to tie the game 2-2. With 1:15 left in the second period, Mason Waite scored to make it 3-2 St. Lawrence. Gylander and Zetterquist matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 3-2 Saints heading to a crucial third period. With 2:19 left in the third period, Kaden Pickering scored to make it 4-2 St.Lawrence. With 54 seconds left in the third period, Colton Young scored his tenth goal of the season to make it 4-3 Saints. Emil Zetterquist finished off the Raiders and St.Lawrence wins 4-3. Colgate dropped to 8-10-0 on the season and 3-5-0 in ECAC Hockey play.