8-13-1: Princeton Tigers (3-6-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a disastrous loss last night, the Colgate Raiders return to Riggs Rink to play the Princeton Tigers tonight at Class Of 1965 Arena. With 17:12 left in the first period, Pierson Brandon scored his sixth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 8:03 left in the first period, Luke Keenan scored to tie the game 1-1. Andrew Farrier and Jeremie Forget matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll remain tied 1-1 heading to period number two. With 8:41 left in the second period, Arnaud Vachon scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 2-1 Raiders. Farrier and Forget matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-1 Colgate heading to the second intermission. With 18:48 left in the third period, Liam Gorman scored to tie the game 2-2. Farrier and Forget matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so, we'll play some three on three overtime hockey because of a 2-2 tie between Colgate and Princeton. Farrier and Forget matched zeros in overtime so, we'll skate to a 2-2, overtime tie heading to another shootout. Ethan Manderville and Josh McKechney scored the shootout goals to win the shootout 2-0! Colgate went to 8-13-2 on the season and 3-6-2 in ECAC Hockey play.