10-14-2: Cornell Big Red (5-7-2 ECAC Hockey)

After a marvelous win last night, the Colgate Raiders head to Ithaca, New York to conclude the weekend series with Cornell tonight at Lynah Rink. With 15:54 left in the first period, Jack Malone scored to make it 1-0 Cornell. Mitch Benson and Ian Shane matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-0 Big Red heading to the second period. With 14:34 left in the second period, Matt Steinburg scored to make it 2-0 Cornell. With 11:51 left in the second period, Alex Young scored his eighth goal of the season, on the power play to make it 2-1 Big Red. With 1:58 left in the second period, Jeff Stewart scored his fourth goal of the season to tie the game 2-2. Benson and Shane matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll skate to a 2-2,second intermission tie. Benson and Shane matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so, we'll play extra rivalry hockey because of a 2-2 tie between Colgate and Cornell. Benson and Shane matched zeros in overtime so, we'll head to a shootout tied 2-2. Josh McKechney and Alex Young scored in the shootout and Colgate seals the extra point by a 2-0 score in the shootout. Colgate went to 10-14-3 on the season and 5-7-3 in ECAC Hockey play.