13-15-4: Princeton Tigers (8-8-4 ECAC Hockey)

After an up and down weekend last weekend, the Colgate Raiders close out the regular season against Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend. With 10:08 left in the first period, Jack Cronin scored to make it 1-0 for coach Fogarty's Tigers. Mitch Benson and Aidan Porter matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-0 Princeton heading to the second period. With 15:53 left in the second period, Arnaud Vachon scored his fifth goal of the season to tie the game 1-1. With 4:07 left in the second period, Mike Kennedy scored to make it 2-1 Princeton. With 45 seconds left in the second period, Griffin Lunn scored his tenth goal of the season, on the power play to tie the game 2-2. Benson and Porter matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll head to a vital third period tied 2-2. With 17:37 left in the third period, Spencer Kersten scored to make it 3-2 Tigers. With 6:39 left in the third period, Tommy Bergsland scored his fourth goal of the season to tie the game 3-3. With 5:03 left in the third period, Josh McKechney scored his thirteenth goal of the season to make it 4-3 Hamiltonians! Mitch Benson held Princeton at bay and Colgate gets a much needed dub by a score of 4-3! Colgate improved to 14-15-4 on the season and 9-8-4 in ECAC Hockey play!