5-6-0: RPI Engineers (0-2-0 ECAC Hockey)

After a frustrating weekend last week, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the capital region portion of ECAC Hockey teams, Union and Rensselaer this weekend. With 13:33 left in the first period, Josh McKechney scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. Carter Gylander and Linden Marshall matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, Colgate leads 1-0 heading to the second period. With 14:13 left in the second period, Ture Linden scored to tie the game 1-1. With 13:52 left in the second period, Colton Young scored his eighth goal of the season to make it 2-1 Colgate. With 8:57 left in the second period, Josh McKechney scored his sixth goal of the season to make it 3-1 Raiders. With 58 seconds left in the second period, Matt Verboon scored his fourth goal of the season to make it 4-1 'gate. Gylander and Marshall matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 4-1 Colgate heading to the third period. With 15:00 left in the third period, Matt Verboon scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 5-1 Hamiltonians. With 1:20 left in the third period, Zach Dubinsky scored to make it 5-2 Colgate! Carter Gylander finished off the Engineers and Colgate gets back in the win column by a score of 5-2! Colgate improved to 6-6-0 on the season and 1-2-0 in ECAC Hockey play!