8-13-2: Harvard Crimson (3-6-2 ECAC Hockey)

After a thrilling win in a shootout last Saturday, the Colgate Raiders return to Class Of 1965 Arena to play the Harvard University Crimson on Saturday night in front of Raider nation. With 15:28 left in the first period, Alex Laferriere scored to make it 1-0 Crimson. With 14:40 left in the first period, John Farinacci scored to make it 2-0 Harvard. With 12:33 left in the first period, Josh McKechney scored his ninth goal of the season to make it 2-1 Crimson. With 7:49 left in the first period, Jack Donato scored to make it 3-1 Harvard. With 2:12 left in the first period, Matt Verboon scored his sixth goal of the season, on the power play to make it 3-2 Crimson. Andrew Farrier and Mitchell Gibson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 3-2 Crimson heading to the second period. With 15:56 left in the second period, Griffin Lunn scored his sixth goal of the season to tie the game 3-3. Farrier and Gibson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, we'll head to a crucial third period tied 3-3. With 4:18 left in the third period, John Farinacci scored to make it 4-3 Harvard. With 2:13 left in the third period, Marshall Rifai scored to make it 5-3 Crimson. Mitchell Gibson finished off the Hamiltonians and Harvard wins 5-3. Colgate dropped to 8-14-2 on the season and 3-7-2 in ECAC Hockey play.