( imagine your feeling down and Richard cheers you up).  

( the bell rings and you start to collect your stuff).
Y/n: "As I'm collecting my stuff my eyes glance downwards to my desk to get any more papers I left out but instead there's a hand there ' so I look up to see my professor. "
Richard: y/n I say softly y/n: Sir I say acknowledging him ' but I don't look up anymore I just keep packing my papers up. Richard: come on look at me, please
Y/n: " I look up at him yes I say a little mad "
Richard: what's wrong you've been quiet all day today and you usually are happy or talking to one of the people in my class.
Y/n: I get a lump in my throat but I don't say anything, So I just turn around closing my bag Richard: y/n I say loudly y/n: everybody thinks I'm ugly I whisper so he wouldn't have to hear but he did
Richard: everyone thinks your ugly now why would they say that about you y/n: I don't know but I guess I am I say Richard: I then take her hands in mine look at me y/n: I make eye contact with Richard Richard: don't ever call yourself ugly because you're not you're beautiful and I'm not the only one who thinks that.
"And if people say your ugly fuck them they don't know what their talking about alright y/n: I nod as tears fall on my face Richard: don't worry or care what other people think besides people are just assholes and they're all gonna anyways so we don't have to worry about them ". Alright, I say y/n: I nod Richard: come here and with that, I pull her into a hug.
( time skip ). Y/n: thank you I smile at him after everything Richard took me out for a walk Richard: don't mention it because people are assholes they can't see true beauty in front of them y/n: I then step in front of him so he stops Richard: what are y- y/n: I cut him off by kissing him Richard: I kiss her back wrapping my arms around her waist.
( 30 mins later ). Y/n: I lay on the floor in Richards's office breathing heavy and I look at him as he lays next to me Richard: I guess I can still get it up I laugh y/n: what were you afraid you wouldn't Richard: I'm not exactly young I've almost to the age where my dick is gonna stop working ' so yeah I was kind of nervous y/n: I laugh Nah you get it up still I say and I then I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest and I feel Richard run his fingers through my hair and it relaxes me.
Richard: " you're a very interesting girl y/n I say smiling" y/n: is that a good thing I ask and I look at him Richard: a good thing? I repeat to her it's a fucking great thing and all I can hear is her laughter and it makes me chuckle.