( Richard tells you he's dying).

Y/n: " I sit patiently waiting by shaking my leg anxiously up and down to pass time because I didn't know why my professor wanted me here but I guess I would just have to wait and see ' and on that note, my thoughts disappear as I hear the door open and my eyes dart to the door and Mr brown walks in."
Richard: " I opened the door with my key and as I did I pushed it open and, I saw y/n there and then I remembered I had to tell her I was dying and having to do that I immediately was mad about it but I guess someone has to fucking know I can't just be gone people have to know where I'm going so I guess she's the only reasonable person to tell I didn't know much, but from what I know I think I can trust her she looks trustworthy so hopefully she'll take the news well.
Y/n: I start panicking on the inside but I keep my composure as I watch my professor sit down in front of me in a chair opposite of me,
Richard: why did I ask you here again y/n: you needed to tell me something sir Richard: right umm well, I trust you'll take this information as a grain of salt. But I'm leaving y/n: " you're leaving I say confused " Richard: I mean I'm dying is what I meant to say but yes I'm leaving y/n: a pang of pain shoots through my heart ' you're dying I try not to sound like I'm gonna cry Richard: yes I'm dying cancer I have cancer y/n: I'm so sorry Richard: it is what it is so please tell everyone that after I'm gone ok.
Y/n: " I sit looking at him and I see pain flash through his eyes and so I get up dropping my bag and I walk over to him Richard: I look up at her confused but I don't have any time to process anything when she wraps her arms around me I just tense up' but I eventually hug back and we stay like that for a few mins.