10

( imagine you're getting  called weird because of a joke you made in front of you're friends and Richard sees you upset so he comforts you).

Y/n: " my nose wouldn't stop running so I looked through my bag and pulled out a tissue and I blew my nose and after I did I wiped my tears but nothing helped I just felt so stupid and sad I never should of made that stupid joke but of course I did why because I'm stupid ".

Richard: " Y/n there you are I've been looking all over campus for you ' where the fuck have you been ".

Y/n: " great now my professor is yelling at me ' I just cry harder could this day get any worse I say to myself in my head as I cry ".

Richard: " hey , hey what's the matter I say as I sit down beside her I rest one of my hands on her knee ".

Y/n: " I wipe my tears again for the 10th time then I turn to face him ' well I made a joke with my friends and they called me weird and wouldn't stop calling me weird after I made it "

Richard: " well they are assholes if they did that to you ".

Y/n: " thanks I say smiling still being a little upset "

Richard: " I nod my head ' I have to get back but I'll check up on you later to make sure you're ok alright " . 

Y/n: " I nod thanks professor ".

Richard: " Richard not professor we talked about this I say pointing at her then I pick my coat up from the bench and I leave ".

This was super short lol but yeah this was another idea I got :)