( imagine you see your professor leaning against the wall he seems off, so you approach him, asking him what's wrong )

Y/n" Professor, are you alright? " .

Richard " What? I cough again, and then I look at her. Yeah, I'm fine. I say coughing. You just caught me off guard a little there, y/n I chuckle, but my smile fades. "

Y/n" Are you sure you're ok? You seemed off during the chat today, "

Richard, " I nod. I'm just not feeling like my usual self. That's all, but it's whatever. I'll feel fine again soon."

Y/n" I nod smiling, uh, I've been noticing you aren't your usual self. Are
Are you sure ok? " .

Richard " You ask a lot of fucking questions y/n just go now alright head on inside I'll be there in a minute... "

Y/n" wait I'm sorry I didn'- ok is all I say and I leave going inside feeling bad for how that ended " .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Richard " I walk into the classroom and I go over setting my brief case down then I take my jacket off hanging it up then I lean against my desk sighing ' class today we will be learning absolutely fucking nothing I'm not in the mood " .

Kid " are you alright professor? " .

Richard " I'm fine. I just don't wanna teach anything today, I say, and I grab my brief case again heading towards the door as I do I make eye contact with y/n and I motion my head so she'll follow me and I leave the room not saying anything " .

Y/n " I get up confused, but I still follow Richard out of the classroom."

Richard " first off I'm sorry for how I acted this morning you just caught me at a bad time that's all and second you wanna get high with me? " .

Y/n" I smile sure I'll get high "

Richard " because I'm ready to blow this joint literally I say and I keep walking with her " .

Y/n and Richard make it to his office then Richard checks the halls and he let's y/n into his office with him shutting the door behind him then he motions for her to sit down and she does " .

Y/n" so umm where is exactly the weed? "
Richard, " This kid came in here earlier he gave me pot brownies."

Y/n" Oh wow, well, I guess he really liked you enough to give them to you."

Richard " He did I chuckle he gave me a blow job in return as well,"

Y/n" Woah, that's very personal, I say, covering my ears."

Richard " Come on y/n, it's not that personal. I laugh, then I pour myself a drink, and I sit down, finally pushing towards her the bag of pot brownies. "

Y/n" I never wanted to hear about some kid giving you a blow job I say and I eat a brownie ' wow these are really good I say and I eat some more "

Richard " I was a good one, not gonna lie, and I eat a brownie as well,"

Y/n" Ok, that is the end of this discussion, alright, and I keep eating more brownies. I swear I'm gonna get stoned."

Richard " Don't worry, I thought of you the whole time I like you more than him you know that "

Y/n" I smile at the ceiling that's flattering professor and I eat another brownie " .