( imagine your taking a nap and you wake up to see Richard your professor ).

Y/n: "I twitch then my eyes snap open and I sit up yawning ' and stretching my arms out above my head and I bring them down again. "
Richard: You're finally up y/n: I jump when I see Richard what are you doing here sir I say shocked Richard: well you didn't come to class today again and it's been a couple of weeks so I wanted to see if you were ok.
Y/n: I'm fine I say and I pull my shirt up
More feeling extremely self-conscious now since I was basically in just a bathing suit and the fact I liked my professor and he was here in front of me didn't help at all. Richard: " I notice her pull a cover-up over herself all of a sudden so I step closer and I put both my hands on hers firmly and she looks at me, and I look at her ' don't be afraid to show yourself to me I think you're very beautiful I say and I smile y/n: I blush thank you I stutter smiling.
Richard: but you are ok aren't you y/n: yeah I am I'm just going through shit and decided to take a break off college but I'll be back soon ' I say Richard: good be a shame if you didn't come anymore and with that, I stand up putting my coat back on,
Y/n: you're leaving again Richard: yes although I wish I didn't have to y/n: you can come over anytime you like sir Richard: I know bye y/n y/n: bye and I watch him leave.