12

( imagine Richard takes you to his house to have a drink with him lmao this is random )

Y/n: " It was finally the end of the day and I was just looking forward to getting home so I could be away from all the people who annoyed the fuck out of me today luckily it was that time so as soon as I was done with my paper I was writing for my professor I stood up and began packing up my things ".

Richard: " someone's eager to get out of here I chuckle "

Y/n: " yeah well when you've been around people who have worked you're last nerve you would be to... but I stop realizing it's Richard "

Richard: " look kid college sucks but at least you have me who doesn't give a rat about this place because my boss is screwing my wife well ex-wife I think we're divorced and I laugh some more taking a sip out of my flask ".

Y/n: " if you don't mind me saying she's a real jerk for that and you and I are way past kid and I don't even call you professor anymore "

Richard: " I only fucked you once y/n  I mean I could do it again all you have to do is ask me to I say winking at her "

Y/n: " woah ok first off that was one time before I even knew who you were and second you have a daughter I can't do with you anymore I feel bad if I do especially since you also have cancer that isn't something I wanna do and "

Richard: " alright you're not thinking straight how about me and you go get a drink at my house a proper one I say standing up and lowering my feet on the ground "

Y/n: " a drink I'm underage "

Richard: " you look older and nobody has to know it's just between me and you sweetheart "

Y/n: " alright I sigh and I grab my bag following him out of the exit door " .

                ( at his house )

Y/n: " wow you have a very big spacious house I never even realized last time I was here and I sit down in one of the chairs "

Richard: " yeah uh it's a waste of money every month I have to pay alot of bills "

Y/n: " it's a beautiful house and then he walks up to me handing me a drink and I just take a big gulp from it "

Richard: " see I knew you needed a drink it always helps especially after having a day at that stupid place I say sitting down in a chair across from her "

Y/n: " can I ask you a question, Richard? "

Richard: " shoot darling " .

Y/n: " are you afraid of death like what's gonna happen? Are you gonna get treatment or no? "

Richard: " I'm not getting treatment fuck that I'm not watching myself get sicker and that crap makes your hair fall out I'm not doing that shit " 

Y/n: " but you'd be here longer and we'd have more time together... I say looking down at my hand
that's holding my drink " .

Richard: " y/n I'd rather you remember me as I am now not someone who will become weaker and looking different if I get the treatment I say grabbing her free hand and making her look up at me"

Y/n: " but I can't bare to watch you get sick more Richard I don't want you to die "

Richard: " well life isn't fair now is it? I chuckle "

Y/n: " nope it's not I laugh with him and we just clink our glasses to that "  .