( imagine you're laying in the library reading a lot of books and you lose track of time and Richard finds you there). 

Richards POV:
"  It was already a long day and I was so looking forward to just relaxing ' because I didn't have that much energy lately and all I wanted to do was sleep or just not move at all and so I went to a quiet place that I could only know of before grading boring-ass papers I always constantly had to do.  I'm just super tired of this job but the students made it interesting even after how many times I've worked here for a guy who's fucking my wife. The thoughts leave me once I'm in the library because I see one of my students laying there and it turns out to be y/n ".
( couple mins later ).  I didn't know what to do it was after hours, that this place was even open and she was still here and she was asleep ' maybe I should wake her up I think to myself and so I find the lightest book I can find and I chuck it at her body real gently or in the most gentle way I could so I wouldn't hurt her. I would go and wake her up but I didn't want to because I had already sat down so you get the picture.  
Y/n:  " I felt something gently hit me on my shoulder ' so I quickly opened my eyes and I sat up, and when I did I groaned ".   Richard: oh good you're awake I smirk y/n: what happened I mutter and I yawn stretching my arms out Richard: I don't know I found you asleep in the library so I just now got here ' y/n: oh I say and I then get up but my legs were asleep and I quickly lose my balance so I grab on to the table before I fall.  Yikes, I say chuckling and I then look at my professor.  Richard: " so how'd you find this place I ask curious ' because this library is still being renovated and no one comes in here ever "
Y/n: well I saw it was quite alone for now and I decided to come in here and read Richard: I nod as long as you don't tell anyone I come in here you can come in here all you like and I won't tell anyone about a student that's breaking the rules. 
Y/n: thank you I smile and once my legs are normal again ' I  walk over and pick my bag up and put the books I was reading back into it then I put it on my shoulder Richard: leaving y/n: yeah I'd better get home umm goodnight Mr brown Richard: don't call me Mr brown makes me feel old just call me Richard when we're alone together I smirk y/n: ok Richard I chuckle, than I start walking away Richard: don't fall asleep next time y/n: I'll try not to I say and I exit out the door.