7

( imagine you're one of the students on campus looking for a job and you're professor offers you one ). 

Y/n: " I just was finishing putting books into my dorm that I had carried throughout the day and decided I didn't need so after I was done doing that I walked out of my dorm room and I pulled out the set of keys I had on me and I closed my door and began locking it ".  

Richard: " ah I knew I'd find you here Mrs reed ". 

Y/n: "I spun around quickly and met eyes with my professor and I smiled at him shyly I really wasn't expecting him so what was he doing here late at this hour he usually goes home I thought to myself as I stared at him  ".

Richard: " y/n "

Y/n: " oh sorry sir I say now I was super embarrassed because I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying nice, going y/n I say mentally to myself.  Then I turn my attention to him again so sir what brings you here I know you usually go home after school days you're not ever around here late afterward I say ".  

Richard: " yeah well I was hearing stuff from other students today and I heard you needed a temporary job or you were looking for one my brain is a bit foggy I can't remember what anyone says these days I chuckle ". 

Y/n: " oh no you're correct you did hear that I smile I am looking for just a small job because I need money right now "

Richard: " perfect well I've got just the job for you I hope you don't have a problem with dogs because it's a dog sitting job "

Y/n: " oh not at all I love animals, especially dogs I smile ".  

Richard: " alright well come on I'll take you to my house to meet my dog scooter ( I don't know what the dog's name was from the movie so I'm improvising lol  ) ". 

Y/n: " ok I say and I then follow him ".  

*******************************************

Y/n: " wow your house is so lovely I say as we enter ". 

Richard: " it's lovely but it's also becoming a pain in my ass at the same time, uh would you like a drink or no I say as I start pouring myself one "

Y/n: " sure if you have water I'll take some ". 

Richard: " I don't have water I have a whisky and I pour a little bit into another glass then I walk over and I hand it to her ". 

Y/n: " oh uh that works too I say and I take the glass from him, then I take a small sip and I start coughing "

Richard: " never had whisky before I chuckle "

Y/n: " no I say still coughing then I get over it and I decide I'll set my glass down on the table so that's what I do ". 

Richard: " alright so scooter I whistle and he comes running this is the scooter I continue to introduce him to y/n as I pick him up and set him down on the chair beside me "

Y/n: " he's adorable I say as I reach over and pet him on the head ". 

Richard: " so all he needs is 3 walks a day and of course food which is in the kitchen in one of the cabinets then you'll find his leash on the hook out in the foyer is that easy enough to remember? If not I'll write it down ". 

Y/n: " no I can remember it just fine I say and I continue petting the scooter gently ".  

Richard: " and another thing you can call me Richard when we're not at the college I would rather you prefer me as Richard because Mr brown makes me feel way too formal and shit and it makes me feel old ". 

Y/n: " ok Richard I say ". 

Richard: " good you can come by tomorrow for you're the first day and I'll pay you 25 dollars an hour is that good enough pay I say as I look at her ". 

Y/n: " that's more than enough I smile ".

( The next day ).  

Y/n: " I got done with everything early the next day so I figured I'd make my way over to his house, and when I got there I knocked on the door ". 

Veronica: " I open the door and see a young girl and I just raise my eyebrows in suspicion Ummm can I help you ? ". 

Y/n: " oh hi I'm y/n reed I'm gonna be dog sitting your dog for you "

Veronica: " is that so my husband never mentioned anything about you dog sitting for us "

Y/n: " well he offered me the job yesterday maybe he hasn't told you yet I smile ".  

Veronica: " well come on in "

Y/n: " thank you and I step in  ". 

Veronica: " I'm leaving our isn't home she won't be home till later and neither will I but Richard is in there with scooter in the living room "

Y/n: " ok I say nodding to her then I watch as she leaves closing the door behind her I then make my way into the living room and I see Richard sitting in a chair petting scooter my heart melts because it's so cute ". 

Richard: " is that you y/n ". 

Y/n: " yes it's me I'm here I say as I step into his view "

Richard: " I then stand up and scooter jumps down and he goes over to y/n she pets him as I make myself a drink, hey y/n ".

Y/n: " yeah I say as I look at Richard ". 

Richard: " I got these brownies from a student today at school and they are amazing would you like one ".

Y/n: " sure I suppose I say ".  

Richard: " alright I then walk over to where my jacket is laying and I pull the large bag out and I open it here just take one out of the bag I say "

Y/n: " Alright I say and I take a brownie out of the bag and I just kinda stand there ' Richard also pulls one out and he starts eating it so I take that as my hint to take a bite of mine so I do, and honestly after that, I don't remember anything of what happened ".  

****************************************

Y/n: " I jolt awake no I don't wanna be eaten by a horse I say then I look around and I'm very confused because I don't remember ending up in some random car but it wasn't any random car it was my professor's car "

Richard: " hmm monkeys I shout then I look over and see y/n and I soon remember what happened ". 

Y/n: " what happened I say as I yawn tiredly ".  

Richard: " my bet is we got super stoned and then after everything we're out here somewhere random in my car I say ". 

Y/n: " huh I say ". 

Richard: " hope this isn't weird but would you like to fuck I say as I stare at her ".  

Y/n: " don't you have a wife I ask confused ". 

Richard: " she's already cheated on me multiple times I don't care anymore now would you like to fuck ? ".  

Y/n: " I don't waste any time instead I just answer him by kissing him on the lips ". 

*****************************************
Time skip

Richard: " wow is all I say as I lay back in my seat and smoke a cigarette ".  

Y/n: " yeah wow I say as well I honestly can't believe I just had sex with my professor ". 

Richard: " you won't tell anyone about this will you ? ". 

Y/n: " not at all I say and I look over at him ". 

Richard: " round 2 ? I smile at her ". 

Y/n: " why not I say and we go back to kissing each other ".