( imagine you see you're professor Richard on a bus ride with you).

Y/n: I sat quietly minding my business one of the things I do most of the time and how I did that was listening to music on long bus rides because that's the only thing I could do or else I'd die of sheer boredom since I don't have anyone to talk to. 
But as I was listening to music I felt the seat beside me dip down and I looked over and what caught me off guard was seeing my professor sitting beside me, I quickly took my earbuds out and I turned my music off.
Richard: " I felt someone tap my shoulder while I was zoned off in my thoughts so I looked over and there clear as day was y/n she was one of my students at the college ' and I wasn't expecting to see her here, especially on a bus ride but I smiled anyway to I don't know the fucking nice "
Y/n: sir Richard: well it's a nice surprise seeing you here, especially on a bus y/n: eh yeah I chuckle I don't usually take buses but my car broke down today so Richard: I nod y/n: what brings you to take a bus Richard: well I guess for the same reasons as yours y/n: oh is all I say and I smile then I turn looking out the window '.
(a few hours later ).
Richard: y/n y/n: yeah Richard: I can trust you right
Y/n: I nod of course you can Richard: that's good to know I chuckle y/n: what do you mean by if you can trust me though Richard: eh it's nothing, then the intercom comes on ' well it's been good talking with you I better get going home y/n: yeah I smile bye sir Richard: bye I kiss her hand than I get off the bus and I leave.

Sorry, this chapter was short I'll try to make it longer next time :)