( Someone wanted me to do one where Richard is dating the waitress Sarah, so I'm going to )

Sarah, " I switched the sign from open to close, then I walked over and started cleaning off the tables since they were dirty. "

Richard said, " Hey, uh, could I get another drink over here I said, holding my glass up, then I slammed it down on the bar.

Sarah" I walk behind the bar and I pour him another drink and I gently sat it down on the bar in front of him ' will that be all sir because I have to close up here soon... "

Richard , I suppose yeah, and I take a sip of my drink."

Sarah" Alright, and I start wiping the bar down, then walk over to another part of it and wipe it down, sighing."

Richard " You ever get tired of doing this? What's your name? Then I look at her tag Sarah yeah Sarah do you get tired of your job or what? " .

Sarah" Uh well I do sort of sometimes but other than getting bored I do love it " .

Richard " You need to get out and do more Sarah instead of working at a dump like this believe me I'm a professor that's already a shitty job I hate it I mean my boss is screwing my wife and I know I just don't say anything " .

Sarah" Oh my god, I'm so sorry that's awful."

Richard, " and you know the best part I have cancer I'm dying from I say laughing so soon I'll be free of this shit " .

Sarah" Y-you have cancer? "

Richard " Yes it's stage 4 I chuckle then I look at her oh no don't feel sorry for me I want no sympathy whatsoever I don't need it I'm gonna die a happy man with my dog but I don't wanna leave my daughter I sigh "

Sarah" I am sorry Richard, that sucks ass I'm sorry it's killing you."

Richard " I shake my head like I said no sympathy now I know we're complete strangers but do you wanna I don't know maybe make out or would you like to go out on a date with me sometime? " .

Sarah" I laugh sure I'll go on a date with you I say " .

Richard " Great, we're going on a date right now, I say, and I get up paying her. Then she comes out from behind the bar, taking her apron off, and we leave. " .

( time skip )

Sarah" I finish my side of the ice cream and I put my spoon down smiling at Richard you're a pretty nice man I don't see how your wife cheated on you honestly " .

Richard " we just wanted or want now different things and she's screwing someone with a tiny dick I laugh it makes me sick at the same time but he has no power over me now I do whatever I want even when he's around like smoking weed drinking taking the kids out from the college " .

Sarah" I'll have to join you sometime."

Richard " I then lean forward and I kiss her on the lips full on."

Sarah" I'm not expecting it but I lean into it anyways."

Richard " You didn't let me down. You are a good kisser. I've never found a woman. This is one, especially my wife she never was one, I say."

Sarah" You really do just say whatever comes to your mind, don't you? "

Richard " That's just how I am I chuckle " .