Book Order

Hello dear readers! I hope you all are doing well.

First off, I would like to thank you all for the stupendous amount of support. When I first wrote this book, I didn't think many people would read it because it was an all OC cast, with not much to do with BNHA minus the world it takes place in, the Quirks themselves, the problems, and other elements the anime/manga has that doesn't deal with the character themselves. Yet, while I was having so much fun writing it, so many of you shared your support and seemed to have loved it just as much as I did writing it. For that, I want to say another huge thank you for all your love and support.

When writing this story, I got inspired to expand on it (cuz originally, this was supposed to be a stand alone). The only difference is that the other stories will be told from a different perspective, so we get to learn more about Tami's friends. No worries, you will still see plenty of Tami Smith as she will play a major role in all the other stories in some way.

So, without further ado, here is the book order with the current covers and how far they are written (as of Feb 4th, 2022. Obviously, this stuff is subjected to change if I get new covers and as I write more to them). The link to these stories will be found in the comment section, connected to the book title.

Book 2: What Makes a Hero.

Summary:

Summary:

Break ups are hard, especially when you truly believe you're meant to be with that person. Kaito Oba is learning that the hard way. He doesn't want to let her go, but he doesn't want everything to end up with a fight either.

What bothers him isn't that. It's the fact that he believes that his ex still has a chance to live up to her full potential, and he will try everything he can to convince her to come back to the Hero Course. With U.A. hosting its first ever Sports Festival, he will do everything to prove to her how awesome becoming a Pro Hero can be.

Will his efforts be enough, or will he learn that not everyone is cut out to be a hero?

Status: The book currently has 20 chapters written for it, and is near the end of the story as it has 2 more arcs left to go.

Book 3: What Makes a Villain

Summary:

When a villain is at large, stealing designs, sabotaging fashion designers, and causing major chaos in Musutafu, Japan, it is up to the Foxglove Agency to put an end to that villain's terror for good. Their only problem: this villain seems to know how to stay under the radar and has gotten away with their crimes for years.

Sakura Sakai is a U.A. student and an intern at the Foxglove Agency. She will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of this, especially since the reward could mean working along her favorite Pro Hero after graduation. But what happens when this task proves to be more difficult than it first seems? Will she and the Foxglove Agency be able to catch this villain causing mass chaos, or will there be something more standing in their way?

Status: First chapter has been released, and I am slowly rolling out the first arc.

Book 4: I'm No Villain

Summary:

In a family full of Pro Heroes, it is only expected to be the very best. Raiden Yamamoto knows this better than anyone, but he is still struggling to figure out what he wants and what is best for him. That changes when his dad proposes something Raiden never would imagine.

Instead of facing his father, he decides to take a job on the other side of the world, working alongside a Pro Hero with a very interesting way of seeing things. But when a threat starts endangering the girl he holds close to his heart, will he be able to make the right choice, or one that will just end up hurting everyone around him?

Status: 5 Chapters have been uploaded. Next arc is in the works.

All of these stories can be read alone, but you may get a few minor spoilers (like who's dating who, some character development hints, etc etc), but it won't be anything major that will ruin the storyline of a previous story.

In addition to these stories, I also have been writing some short stories and one-shots. Some of these are crossovers with other writers, while others are solely about my INH characters. Before the story is told, I will let you know which story is which. If they are a crossover, they are not canon to the storyline, but they're still fun to read regardless.

If you would like to read these short stories, you can find them here.

Book: The Story Expansion Garden

Agains, all links to these stories should be found in the comment section, attached to the title of the story. I hope this makes it easier for you all to find the stories if you choose to continue on. Again, that you all so much for your support! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care!