Extras #2

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to announce there won't be any updates today or Friday. Reason being is that something unexpectedly came up irl, and I'm not in the mindset to edit the next two chapters. I'm hoping things will get be better in the next week that we can return to normal updates, but unfortunately, we will all have to just wait and see as life is getting a bit hectic and crazy.

The reason y'all are getting an extra tidbit instead is because I had prepared some stuff in case something like this would come up (yay for being over prepared!) So, no need to worry, this didn't interfere with that. I hope you all have fun with the stuff I pulled together and have a wonderful day.

For this first little fun-tidbit, I'm going to do something that was inspired by a tag I did a long time ago on Wattpad. That tag was a simple, give your characters a theme song.

Think it's no surprise who I consider my MC's, so there is a song I think would work for each of them. PLEASE NOTE, if you have not caught  up to chapter 23, there will be major spoilers ahead.

Tami Smith: Home

Because if you listen to the lyrics of the song, it's talking about a story of someone wanting to find home, a place where they truly belong, feel safe, and can be who they want to be. In a way, that's Tami throughout this entire book. She's trying to figure out how she can get to that place where she's comfortable in her own skin, even if she's terrified of doing so.

Kaito Oba: Walking on Sunshine

Because he's my little ray of sunshine. The song's upbeat and just so happy, and that is Kaito to a T.

Raiden Yamamoto: The Pheonix

Because it has this very intense sound, there are moments where it's soft, almost showing his soft side. I know it's about changing someone, but I really think if you apply that the person is changing is Raiden himself, it would make sense. Also, shoutout to sd1229 for helping me find this.

Sakura Sakai: Not Your Barbie Girl

Because she's sass, full of confidence, and a girlie girl. I could so see her singing this song in her car, blasting it wherever she went...well, once she's old enough to drive and all. In the mean time, this is more than likely the song she will listen to as she gets ready so that she can get ready to slay.

Oliver "Ollie" Davis: Happy

Because Ollie is usually so happy and cheerful, and even though he doesn't have a Quirk, he finds the positives to life. Nothing can usually bring him down.