Extras

Hello everyone! Between certain arcs, I published some extras to give a heads up that a new set of updates would be coming. Updates would happen every week until an arc was done. After an arc was finished, there was a needed hiatus for me to play catch up.

These extras are just what they sound like: they don't interfere with the storyline, but are fun little tidbits. I hope you all enjoy!

Interview with the Author (me) and INH Cast.

PLEASE NOTE: I wrote this before the last arc was finished being published, and had it published in another book where I interviewed the characters in my books in one chapter. This was the second interview and it took place before this arc was finished. So, for some context, that's what's going on here.

Me: Hi y'all!

Yamamoto: Why the Hell are you talking like that?

Me: Because 'y'all' is a gender neutral greeting, and I need a way to greet everyone, plus, the people of Wattpad know that's how I say hello. Also, I know it's hard for you, but may you please refrain from cursing? To be quite frank, I just got done doing an interview with another book cast, and I was not pleased with how much cursing the Rhea siblings did.

Kaito: Other cast? But I thought we were your cast of characters?

Tami: *Whispers to Sakura* What are they talking about?

Sakura: *Whispers back* Honestly, I have no idea.

Kaito: *Looks at both of them* You haven't heard of Junie-chan? She's the reason why we exist.

Yamamoto: And how do you know that?

Kaito: I watched a conspiracy theory video once about how our lives aren't really our own, but are rather written by some author. That is why we are forced into uncomfortable situations half the time and why our lives start at a really weird point, and why we don't remember things unless they're key to the storyline. Trust me, once this is all done, we'll be nothing more than words on a screen.

Me: Uh...Kaito, how in the world did you know that?

Kaito: I don't know, Junie-chan. You tell me.

Me: Okay...so kind of what Kaito has said, I'm the author, and we usually don't get a lot of interaction with each other. I mean, we do, but it's me knowing what you do, not the other way around. So, do you guys have any questions for me?

Sakura: I do! I'm obviously the main character of the story because this is how I become the hero, Wisteria, right? So, how am I related to the villain of the story?

Me: *sweat-drops* Uh, I'm not at liberty to say that, would you mind asking a different question? Maybe about your classmates or something about U.A?

Sakura: Okay, sure. Orangie—

Kaito: Stop calling me Orangie!

Sakura: Orangie isn't my love interest, is he? Because he's very annoying, and there is no way I could deal with that 24/7.

Kaito: No need to answer that, Junie-chan. I got it. The answer is no!

Sakura: Thank goodness.

Me: Okay, moving on. Tami, you've been a bit quiet since we've started.

Tami: Oh! Uh, hi. Sorry, I was just lost in thought.

Me: No worries. I get it. Is there anything you'd like to ask.

Tami: Ye—no. I can't really think of anything at the moment.