Chapter 7

Juliette put Emily down for bed a few weeks later as she heard Andy and Laurie arguing in their room. She reached her door, opening it as she heard their door open, turning to see Andy upset.

"I'm sleeping on the couch!" Andy closed the bedroom door to see Juliette peeking out of her room. He half smiled at her before continuing down the hall and stairs.

Juliette closed her door, leaning back against it. She paced back and forth a few times before turning off her light. She wanted to go downstairs to Andy, but thought better of it as she laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling when she heard a soft knock on her door. She sat up as she watched Andy enter, closing the door behind him, "Andy."

He hesitated, "can I stay here with you?"

Juliette nodded, moving over to make room for him as she pulled down the blanket, "please."

He sighed, crawling into bed next to her as he pulled her to his chest, "thank you."

"What's going on with you guys, Andy?"

He shrugged, "it's been over between us for a while. I don't know why I continue to try and make it work. I've felt more with you in the past few weeks than I have with her in years."

Juliette sighed, "I'm sorry, Andy."

He shook his head, "let's just sleep for now."

She wrapped her arm around him as he pulled the blanket up over them, "sure." She closed her eyes as she felt him kiss her head.

~~~

Andy woke up to Juliette running her fingers along his chest, down to the band of his underwear as he moaned softly. "Jules."

"Mr. Barber."

He watched her disappear under the blanket as she pulled his underwear down, pulling his cock free. He threw down the blanket to see her run her tongue along the underside of the shaft. He moaned as she flicked the tip with her tongue and he gripped her hair in his hand. He gripped his shaft with his other hand, holding his cock up, "suck my balls." He threw his head back as she obliged, taking a ball into her mouth, sucking, rolling her tongue around it. He groaned, panting, "good girl." She giggled, doing the same to the other ball before stroking his cock as she ran her tongue along the underside of the tip once more. Andy moaned, grabbing her hands, placing them on his sides. He gripped her hair in one hand, using his other hand to guide his cock into her willing mouth. "Fuck Jules."

She moaned softly as he guided her mouth on his cock as she sucked, hollowing her cheeks. She heard him panting above her as he guided his cock more and more into her mouth until she felt it reach the back of her throat. He grunted as he held her mouth on his cock until she tapped his leg. She pulled back, catching her breath before taking him back into her mouth.

Andy continued to guide her mouth on his cock as he moaned, "you're going to make me cum." He looked down at her watching him, "you want it?" Juliette moaned and nodded. He grinned, pulling her off his cock, "tell me."

Juliette smirked, "I want your cum Mr. Barber." She felt him grip her hair more firmly than before as he shoved her mouth back on his cock. She sucked him urgently as she felt him swell. She heard him grunting above her as she felt him pulse. She swallowed as he spurted, trying to keep up. She moaned as he released her and she licked his cock, sucking the tip clean as he groaned. She giggled as he pulled her to him, pinning her under him on the bed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're complete trouble."

She nodded, "I know. I'm the one fooling around with a married man."

He groaned, resting his head against hers, "I'm sorry. I can't stay away from you. And I don't want to."

She placed her hand on his cheek, "I don't want you to either, Andy." She moaned as he kissed her, tasting himself on her tongue as he ran his hand up her shirt to her breasts.

He sighed, pulling away, "I have to get out of here before someone sees me. I'm sorry."

She shook her head, "it's fine Andy. I understand." She watched him stand up from her bed, watching her. She giggled as he leaned back down, kissing her once more before leaving her room.

~~~

Juliette came home on Friday afternoon with Emily as she heard Andy and Laurie upstairs, fighting again.

"You can't just make plans like this last minute without telling me!"

Laurie scoffed, "she's my daughter too! It's just for a few days. I'll be back. I just need to get away from here. And from you."

Juliette was removing Emily's coat as she watched Laurie come down the stairs, Andy following close behind her.

"You need to get away from me?" He paused at the bottom of the stairs as he saw Juliette and Emily. He motioned upstairs as he watched her nod and take Emily upstairs, away from them.

Laurie huffed, "yes. Away from you. All we do is fight Andy."

He nodded as he followed her into the kitchen, "I know. That's why I said we needed to split years ago. You haven't even touched me since Emily was born. Before that it was only to get pregnant and that's it! It isn't working, I don't know why you can't see that." He hesitated before lowering his voice, "I don't want to be with you anymore Laurie."

Laurie shook her head, "we can't just throw away 17 years together Andy! I'm sorry that it means more to me than it does to you."

"That's not fair!" He grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away, "it meant everything to me. But we were kids when we got together Laurie. We are different people now. Why pretend when we can both move on and be with people that actually make us happy. I want you to be happy Laurie. And that isn't with me."

Laurie sighed, "can we talk about it when I get back from my mothers?"

Andy nodded, "fine." He went to the stairs to see Juliette sitting at the top, listening. "Can you get Emily?"

Juliette nodded, going to get Emily and bringing her down to them, "what's going on?"

Laurie took Emily from Juliette, "I'm going to my mother's in Connecticut for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday. Jacob is staying with a friend for the weekend. He's supposed to be back Sunday afternoon."

Juliette nodded, looking from Andy to Laurie. "Okay. I can stay with my friend Brie for the weekend."

Laurie shook her head, "no. You should stay here. You're safer with Andy. They still haven't found who killed that girl. Please, stay here."

She looked back at Andy again who only shrugged, "okay." If only Laurie knew just how unsafe it was to stay alone in the house with Andy all weekend. She helped Laurie pack her car with stuff for Emily before watching her drive off. She went back into the house to find Andy in the kitchen, "we're alone all weekend? I'm not sure that's a good idea Andy. Maybe I should go to my friends place."

Andy shook his head, "no. She's right, you're safer here with me. Please stay." He took a step towards her, running his fingers through her hair, "we don't have to worry about anyone interrupting us." He pulled away with a smile on his face, "I have an idea. Let me make you dinner. We can have a proper date?"

She smiled, "really?"

Andy nodded, "yeah. Go put on something you'd wear for a date." He ran his fingers across her cheek, "maybe a dress."

She giggled, nodding, "okay."