Chapter 40

Juliette entered the ball with Andy, gripping his hand firmly. Andy leaned down to her ear, "Jules honey, you're going to squeeze my hand right off."

She chuckled, loosening her grip a bit, "sorry."

He shook his head, "don't be." He brought her left hand up to his mouth, kissing her knuckles.

She smiled, seeing Neal coming up to them, kissing her on the cheek, "hey Neal."

He smiled, "how are you feeling? You look amazing Julie."

She nodded, placing her hand on her stomach, "I feel good. You want to feel them?"

Neal grinned, "can I?"

Juliette laughed as Andy walked away to get drinks, "of course." She grabbed his hand, placing it where the twins were kicking. She smiled at his small chuckle.

"That's amazing. Thank you. Also," he grabbed her left hand, "congratulations. I know Andy has been thinking about it for a while."

"Oh he has, has he?"

Neal smiled and nodded as he winked before walking away as Andy approached, handing her a soda.

"Thank you Andy."

He kissed her neck, up to her ear, "I love you, Ms. Price."

She giggled, "Mr. Barber. Can we skip straight to the hotel room?"

Andy laughed, "we can." He grabbed both their drinks, setting them on the table next to them, "dance with me first and then we can go upstairs?"

Juliette nodded, "yes sir." She giggled as she heard him growl softly in her ear as a new song started. He pulled her to him, dancing slowly to Chariot by Jacob Lee.

He leaned down to her ear, keeping his voice just above a whisper, "I could never be the same. I plan to love you all my life. Until you meet your chariot." Andy smiled, seeing her pull away to look up at him, "you know that I don't mind if we get no rest til the sunrise." 

Juliette felt her eyes welling with tears, a circumstance she seemed to find herself in constantly recently, "oh Andy. Take me upstairs."

Andy nodded, grabbing her hand.

~~~

Juliette pulled off her mask and turned away from Andy as they entered the room, "unzip me."

Andy didn't say anything as he removed his jacket, tossing it on the chair in the corner as he undid Juliette's dress, letting it fall to the floor as she stood before him in only panties. He undid her hair, letting it fall onto her shoulders.

She giggled as she turned around and he tried kissing her, her stomach getting in the way.

He chuckled, "just lay on the bed."

Juliette nodded, laying back on the bed as she watched Andy get undressed in front of her, his eyes never leaving hers. Once he was naked, he tossed his mask on the chair in the corner be he crawled to her on the bed, trailing kisses up her legs as he did.

He removed her panties before laying next to her, "roll onto your side." He heard her moan as she rolled away from him. He ran his hand up her leg, grabbing it, placing it over his. He entered her slowly from behind as she pushed back against him. He moaned, "good girl." He heard her whimper as he began to kiss her neck, "I never get tired of your sounds."

Juliette giggled before feeling Andy run his hand down between her legs, rubbing her clit slowly to match his rhythm, making her moan loud. "Andy."

He whispered into her ear as she brought her hand up to his hair, "I know. You're more sensitive since being pregnant." He kissed her shoulder, up to her neck, just below her ear knowing he wouldn't last much longer either, "we can always make the next one last longer." He only heard her moan and nod her agreement as he felt her pulling him in, her grip tighter on his hair.

Juliette heard him moaning, feeling him swell inside her as he held onto her through both their climaxes. She sighed, feeling him wrap both his arms around her as they both tried to catch their breaths. "Andy?"

"Yes love." He kissed her shoulder, pulling the blanket over them.

"Do you want to get married before or after the twins arrive?"

He sighed, "it doesn't matter to me. Whichever one you like. We can take our time and plan a wedding. Or we can get married tomorrow at the court house if you like. I only want to be with you. I love you." He smiled when she turned to face him on the bed. "This is your first, and hopefully only, wedding. So whatever you want is good with me. I just want to be with you."

She nodded, "I love you too." She just stared at him for a while, thinking about it. "I think I'd like the twins to be at our wedding. So I'd like to wait until after they're born."

Andy grinned, "after they're born it is then. Whatever you want love."

"Can we get married on New Year's Eve too?"

He chuckled, "absolutely."