Chapter 14

Juliette laid awake in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She knew Andy was was waiting for her to go downstairs but she wasn't sure if she should. Well, she knew she shouldn't, but was unsure if she wanted to. She groaned, standing up to pace in her room a few times before finally deciding to go downstairs to find Andy awake, laying on the couch. "Andy."

"Jules. I didn't know if you were coming." He propped himself up a bit as he watched her approach him. She laid her body on top of his, placing her hands on his chest as she rested her chin on her hands, looking up at him.

"I didn't know if I should. I still don't know if I should. Are you sleeping down here for the next three months?"

Andy nodded, "I planned on it. Unless you're saying you want me to go upstairs to sleep with Laurie."

"Ugh. No. Of course not. I want you in my bed Andy. You told her she could go on dates, so why can't you?"

He sighed, wrapping his arms around her as he sat up, making her straddle him. "I want to love. You have no idea how much I want to be able to take you out in public on a proper date."

She rested her head against his, her hands around the back of his neck, "then why can't you? Why does she want to wait? Is she hoping to change your mind?"

He shook his head, "I'm not sure why, other than she wants to wait until after Christmas. And I told you, there's nothing she can do to change my mind Jules. And how will it look if I take you out? Me dating you while still technically married. It will be assumed that we broke up because of you and I. I don't want that attention for me or for you. I'm sorry Jules."

She nodded, "so you just want me to wait around for three months on the off chance you'll date me then? I'll still be your nanny in three months, won't I?"

Andy groaned, "we'll figure it out. I'll hire a new nanny. I don't know. What are you saying Jules? Are you saying you don't want to be with me?" He didn't wait for a response as he crashed his lips into her, pulling her hips down on him. He moaned, kissing her neck as he pulled his cock from his pants. He quickly pushed her shorts to the side as he entered her to the hilt. "See. You want me."

Juliette moaned as she nodded, throwing her head back as Andy nipped at the sensitive skin on her neck and shoulder. She felt him pull on her shirt, pulling it off as he trailed kisses down to her breasts. She gasped a moan as she felt him nip at her right nipple, biting down gently. "Oh Andy." She rocked on him urgently as he moved his mouth to her other nipple, doing the same thing as she gripped his neck, "Andy.."

He moaned at her whimpering his name, "Jules." He pulled her mouth back to his in time to feel her tightening around him, pulling him in as he grunted, shuddering as he swelled, releasing inside her, moaning into her mouth.

Juliette sighed, "Andy." She saw him smirk as he rested his head against hers, both out of breath. "I can't do this if this is all it'll ever be."

"It won't be!" He stood up, adjusting his pants as Juliette stood up from his lap, "Jules. It isn't just the sex for me. I swear to you."

She shook her head, moving back away from him, "then why not tell Laurie?"

He scoffed, "tell Laurie, whom I'm still technically married to, that I've been fooling around with the nanny? I can't do that Jules."

"Then what are we doing? Having a private relationship? Little moments snuck in the dark? Makes me feel cheap Andy."

He groaned, stepping towards her as he cupped her face in his hands, "Jules. I'm sorry. I don't want it to be this way either. I care about you Jules. I have feelings for you and I want to be with you. But we have to do it right, or we'll ruin it before we can really begin. Please, just stick with me."

Juliette nodded as she wrapped her arms around his torso. "You have feelings for me?"

He chuckled, "of course I do."

"Okay. If you want to be with me then I can wait three months, if you can."

He shook his head, "what does that mean?"

Juliette kissed him before pulling away. "It means that I'll take the internship you offered me. You can have me on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after class."

Andy smiled, "really?!"

Juliette nodded, "yes. But you don't want to be another cliché and sleep with your intern, do you? I think we should cool off on the fooling around. If you're serious about me, then you can wait."

Andy sighed, "okay."

"Really?"

He chuckled, stroking her cheek with his thumb, "yes. I told you, I care about you. I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands to myself, especially if you'll be at the office. But I can try."

Juliette giggled, closing the distance between them. She heard his breath catch as she hovered her lips over his, "it's going to be hard."

Andy moaned softly, "it is hard."

She smiled, running her hand down his chest to his pants, gripping his already hard again cock as she rubbed it from outside his pants. She leaned up to his ear, "I miss it already." She giggled as she heard him groan before walking away to her room.