Chapter 8

Juliette stepped out of the bathroom after showering, seeing Andy in the hallway in jeans and a fresh button down. The arms were pushed up, showing off his thick forearms and a few buttons were undone at the top of his shirt, displaying the slightest view of hair along his broad chest. She could smell he was also fresh from a shower. Andy held back a moan as Juliette stepped out of the bathroom in a towel. "Hi."

Juliette bit her lip as Andy ran his fingers along the top of her towel, "now Mr. Barber, you haven't fed me yet."

He chuckled, bringing his hand to her cheek, running his thumb over her lips as she parted them for him. He hooked his thumb on her bottom teeth, opening her mouth for him as she moaned, "I can feed you something."

She grinned, grabbing his hand from her mouth, "I bet. I'm going to get dressed. I think you said you were cooking me dinner?"

He nodded, "I am. Come down whenever you're ready."

Juliette entered her room, calling Brie as she got dressed. "Brie! Hey! I need to talk to you. About two things."

'Ok. Shoot.'

Juliette sighed as she sat on the edge of her bed nervously, "first of all, promise me you won't go out alone. Andy is worried about there being a repeat of the girl a few weeks ago. I'm basically on lock down until they find who did it."

Brie giggled, 'lock down huh? Oh no, locked in a house with ADA Barber. That sounds awful Julie.'

She groaned, "yeah yeah. That's the other thing I need to talk to you about."

'Oh my god?! Is something going on between you guys?'

Juliette stood up from her bed, pulling the phone from her ear, "first of all... Ow! Don't scream in my ear. Second of all. Sort of? Him and Laurie fight constantly. He told her he doesn't want to be with her anymore and hasn't for a while. We've fooled around a bit. We have the house alone this weekend. He's currently downstairs making me dinner!"

'What?!'

"He called it a date Brie."

'Really?'

Juliette groaned, "yes. I have to go finish getting dressed. I'll call you tomorrow?"

'You better.'

Juliette laughed, tossing her phone onto her bed. She looked through her closet, pulling out a short blue lace dress. She blowed dried her hair mostly dry before going downstairs to find Andy in the kitchen at the stove. "So you do cook." She leaned against the counter next to him as he smirked.

"I do." He pointed to the island behind him. "I pulled out some wine. Pour us some?"

Juliette nodded, pouring them both a glass of wine. She took them with the bottle to the kitchen table which he had cleared off and set up for them to eat. She turned back to him to see him approaching her with two plates. She sat down as he sat next to her, "thank you Andy."

He nodded, "you're welcome. So, besides the insane amount of attraction or chemistry we have, I don't really know that much about you. How old you are, where you're from. Your family?" He laughed, "I don't even know your last name Jules."

Juliette took a drink of her wine. "It's Price, Juliette Anne Price. I'm 25, but I turn 26 next week. October 1st. I'm the youngest of four. I have three older brothers ranging from 29 to 40. I'm from a small town in Oregon. Not very exciting. My oldest brother is an accountant in New York. My other brothers still live in Oregon where my mother lives. Never knew my father." She shrugged, "one night stand. Heard he wasn't that great a guy. Not missing much. What about you?"