Chapter 15

Andy looked up from his desk late in the morning on Monday to see Juliette peek into his office. "Ms. Price!" He stood up from his desk as she entered, shutting the door behind her. He quickly inspected her in her tight pencil skirt that accentuated her curves and blazer. "This was a terrible idea."

Juliette chuckled as she took a step towards him, watching his jaw clench. "I look okay?"

"Jules. You know you do. Now don't tease me."

She nodded, running her hand along his tie, "I would never." She giggled as he growled, pushing past her to open the office door.

"Follow me Ms. Price."

"Yes Mr. Barber." She smiled as she heard his breath hitch as she exited in front of him, making sure to press her body against his as she did. She followed him to another office. He knocked and opened the door for her to enter first.

"Ms. Price, this is Neal Loguidice, the other ADA."

Neal smiled, standing up to offer his hand to Juliette. "Ms. Price. Nice to meet you."

Juliette smiled and shook Neal's hand, "Julie. Please." She smirked as he smiled and nodded, "nice to meet you too Mr. Loguidice."

Andy felt his face getting hot with irritation as he ushered Juliette out of the office. He leaned down to her ear, "it isn't necessary to flirt with him."

She shrugged, "I was just being nice Mr. Barber." She smiled as she watched him shake his head as he lead her to a desk.

"You can have this desk." He turned around, pointing to his office, "so I can keep an eye on you."

She smirked at him as she stood at the desk, lowering her voice, "I'm sure that will please you, Mr. Barber."

He shook his head, looking around, "behave yourself." He pointed to a stack of files on her desk as she sat down. "I need you to type me up some orders. I made notes in each file. Bring them to my office when you're done?"

Juliette nodded, glancing over the files in front of her, "okay."

He nodded, crossing his arms over his chest as he glared down at her, "okay what?"

She smirked, "okay Mr. Barber."

He smiled as he watched her shift in her seat before he walked away back to his office. He sat at his desk as the phone ringed. He answered it as he looked up to see Juliette putting on her glasses as she looked at the computer. He felt his cock twitch as she looked up at him over the top of the screen, smirking. Juliette shook her head, pulling her eyes from Andy's as she removed her jacket to place on the back of her chair.

~~~

Just as Juliette was finishing the work given to her by Andy she saw Ian walk into the office. He smiled and approached her at her desk when he saw her. She sighed, but offered him a small smile which he returned, "Ian. What are you doing here?"

He held up a manilla envelope, "ADA Barber requested some police reports. I was sent to bring them over."

Juliette stood, holding out her hand, "I can take them to him. I have to take some other stuff to him anyways."

Ian hesitated but nodded and handed it over. He watched her set it on the top of her stack of files. "Sure. Hey, um. Would it be okay if I came by and took you to lunch sometime?"

Juliette looked past him to see Andy watching their interaction, heat in his gaze. She looked back and smiled at Ian. "Sure. I'm here on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It was nice to see you Ian." She smiled at the grin on his face as he nodded.

"You too. I'll see you soon."

Juliette grabbed his all the files she finished along with the envelope, carrying them to Andy's office. Andy stood up as she entered, "shut the door."

She nodded, shutting the door behind her as he approached her, "Mr. Barber." Andy shook his head, taking the paperwork from her to set on his desk before pulling her to him. He grinned as he heard her gasp as he pressed her against the wall with his body pressed against hers. She whimpered, "what are you doing Andy?"

He heard her breathing quickly as she looked at his lips, knowing she wanted what he wanted. "What are you doing? Teasing me. And then flirting with that officer. I can't work with my office door open. I can't stop looking at you." He smiled as he heard her giggle.

She shrugged, "Ian asked if he could take me to lunch sometime. I said he could. Are you jealous Mr. Barber?"

He growled softly in her ear as he ran his hand up her thigh, pulling her skirt up. "Of him? Should I be?" Before she could answer, she felt him kick her feet apart as his hand found its way between her legs. He pushed her panties to the side, running his middle finger along her slit, making her moan. Andy grinned, holding his free hand over her mouth as he inserted his two middle fingers urgently inside her. He rested his forehead against hers as he locked eyes with her. "I don't need to be jealous of anyone. I already know you're mine. Aren't you?"

Juliette could only nod as she brought her hand up to grip the back of his neck as she moaned into his hand. Andy watched her face as the orgasm washed over her, making her moan as he crashed his lips into hers, trashing against his body. Juliette leaned against the wall out of breath as she fixed her skirt, "I thought we weren't sneaking around anymore Mr. Barber."

He leaned his hands on the wall on either side of her. He smirked, "I forgot."

She giggled, "right. Marking your territory?"

He shook his head, bringing his hand to her cheek, hooking his thumb into her mouth, making her open it for him, "I would have done something else if I was marking my territory."

She groaned, his admission causing her to clench her thighs together, removing his hand from her face, "Mr. Barber."

"Yeah yeah." He turned and sat at his desk as he motioned to the chair in front of him while he looked over the paperwork. "This looks good. Thank you Jules." He sighed, leaning on his desk as he watched her, "impressed you got anything done."

Juliette chuckled, "you mean while you were glaring at me? Yeah. It made it me nervous."

He grinned, "and wet apparently."

She stood up, "Mr. Barber. I can't do this with you."

Andy stood up with her, "I'll close my door from now on. Are you really going to be going to lunch with that guy?"

Juliette shrugged as she stood in front of his office door. "I might. Not like I'm dating anyone else. At least not in the open. So who's going to stop me? You?" She watched him stand up from his desk approach her, but she left his office before he could answer.