Chapter 32

"Jules, honey. You haven't said a word since we left the house." Andy set the box of stuff from her father on the dresser of the hotel room as they kicked off their shoes.

Juliette shook her head, "I'm tired of talking Andy. Please. No more talking." She pulled off her shirt before tugging his off as she pushed him back against the wall. "Just shut up." She heard him grunt as she crashed her lips into his while she began to undo his pants, letting them fall to the ground while Andy kicked them out of the way. She knelt in front of him, wasting no time to take his now hard cock into her mouth.

Andy hit his head back against the wall as he felt her licking and sucking his cock urgently. He let out a gasped moan as she gripped his balls, squeezing firmly, rolling them in her hand as she stroked with her other hand. He groaned, "fuck! Stop!" He heard her chuckle as he gripped her arm, pulling her to him, "finish undressing. Now."

She grinned as she obeyed, finishing undressing quickly, throwing her clothes on the ground as he pulled her body to his. He lifted her to him, turning to press her against the wall as he thrusted into her quickly.

He nipped at her shoulder, biting as he heard moans, trailing it up to her ear as he continued his hard thrusting, "this what you want?"

Juliette moaned, "yes. Don't stop Andy!" She threw her head back as he continued to bite at her neck, "harder."

Andy grunted at her whimper, obliging as he thrusted harder, keeping her pinned against the wall as he did. He heard her yell out his name as he placed his hand over her mouth, "shh." He saw her nod as she closed her eyes, hitting her head back against the wall as he felt her digging her nails into his back as the orgasm washed over her. He removed his hand, replacing it with his mouth as he moaned through his own release. He chuckled as she tried to catch her breath while he carried her to the bed. He set her down gently before pulling his underwear back on, "how was that?"

She giggled, crawling under the blanket. "It was great. Thank you. Now sleep."

He nodded, crawling into bed behind him, wrapping his arms around her as he heard her sigh contently. "My back kinda hurts. Just saying."

Juliette giggled again, "yeah, so does my shoulder. But it's a good hurt."

Andy laughed, "yes."

~~~

Juliette waited with Andy on Dan's porch in the morning as she held the box. Once he answered the door, she slammed it at him, "what is this?" She pushed past him into the house as Andy followed.

Andy shook his head, "I'm sorry sir."

Juliette hit him in the chest, "don't apologize to him!"

Dan chuckled, "well. Good morning to you too." He walked into the kitchen, setting the box on the counter as he opened it. "These aren't even opened."

Juliette nodded, "yeah! I didn't know anything about them until last night!"

Dan sighed, looking from her to Andy, trying to understand, "why are you mad at me about this?"

"I don't know!" She huffed, leaning against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed over her chest.

Andy sighed, "she's just angry in general and you're an easy target." He reached his hand towards him, "I'm Andy by the way."

Dan nodded with a smile, shaking his hand, "it's nice to meet you. How long have you guys been together?"

Andy hesitated, "well it's complicated, but I guess officially around 4 months."

Juliette scoffed, "complicated. That's lawyer speak for he was married when we met. Past always repeats itself. Except Andy actually did choose me."

"Woah. Just wait." Dan motioned to the kitchen table, "sit. I'll get us coffee and we'll talk. Okay?"

Juliette didn't say anything, just plopped down in a seat as Andy nodded and sat beside her.

Dan got them all coffee as he sat down at the table, "why don't you start by telling me what your mother told you and I'll fill in the blanks?"

Juliette sighed, "fine." She took a deep breath as she looked up at her father, "she told me you guys had an affair and that you swore you would leave your wife but you didn't. And then when I came along you wanted nothing to do with either of us."

Dan scoffed, "none of that is true. Except for the affair, but that's only a half truth. She worked as a secretary for my private practice. We did sleep together, once. Only once, late one night. I regretted it. It was the one and only time I ever cheated on Linda. She had been coming on to me for months. After that your mother became obsessed with me. I had to fire her which only made her more angry. When she told me she was pregnant, I admit I was a bit disappointed. But I offered to take care of you. I even talked to Linda and we offered to take you and raise you with our own kids. But your mother resented the fact I didn't want her and she wouldn't let me see you." He motioned to the box, "but I still never missed your birthday. I wrote letters. I didn't know you never got them. I assumed you just didn't care. I'm sorry Julie."

"Where is your wife?"

Dan shook his head, "she passed away a few years ago. The kids are gone. It's just me."

Juliette nodded, sitting for a minute as she felt Andy rubbing her back, trying to calm her, "oh. I'm sorry Dan. But why didn't you try harder? To see me? To be involved."

"I'm sorry. I thought you didn't want me to be." He smiled, "but I'm here now. And I'd love to get to know you. And Andy."

Juliette sighed, "honestly. I don't want to be here any more than I have to be." She looked at Andy, grabbing his hand under the table, "but, if you want to come to Boston, you're more than welcome to."

Dan smiled, "I'd love that. Kids?"

Juliette shook her head, "no. Not yet. Andy has two kids though. Jacob is 16 and Emily is almost a year and a half.

Dan nodded, "my oldest, Tommy lives in New York."

"I'm sorry."

Dan stood up, "for what?!"

Juliette shrugged, "for hating you all these years. You didn't deserve it. I'm sorry."

Dan groaned, grabbing her hand to make her stand up, "no. I'm sorry. You're right that I should have tried harder. It isn't your fault. You were just a child, I was the adult. I should have tried harder." He heard her sigh as he pulled her to his chest.

Juliette sunk into her father's chest, comforted by the fact he always wanted her. "She hated me because it was you she wanted. She made my life miserable. If it wasn't for Peter, I wouldn't be standing here."

Dan pulled away to look at her, wiping away a few stray tears, "I'm really sorry honey. Let me get you guys some breakfast and we can chat and get to know each other better?"

Juliette nodded, sitting back next to Andy, "I'd like that." She felt Andy lean over to kiss her on the side of the head as Dan went back into the kitchen.