Epilogue

********Five Years Later********

"Mama!"

Juliette grunted as Emily came and jumped onto her on the bed. "Emily. Good morning sweet girl. Why are you yelling?"

She giggled, "the twins are making a mess downstairs with bubbles."

"Uh huh." Juliette nodded, sitting up from the bed as she inspected Emily, "and who gave them the bubbles?"

Emily grinned, shrugging, "I don't know."

Juliette squeezed her sides, laying her on the bed next to her, tickling her, "oh you don't know, huh?"

Emily screeched out, "stop!"

Juliette laughed, removing her hands, "where is your daddy?"

"Downstairs with grandpa." She pointed to the bedroom door.

"Grandpa Dan is here?"

Emily nodded, "they sent me upstairs to get you out of the bed. There's a party today!"

Juliette laughed, standing up from the bed, "the party is for the twins, not you."

Emily rolled her eyes with a sigh, "I know. Is Jacob coming?"

Juliette nodded, "he's supposed to be. Go downstairs and announce my arrival."

Emily giggled, "yes mama."

Juliette shook her head as she got dressed quickly before pulling her hair back. She was greeted by Dan first, "hey dad. You're here early."

Dan smiled, "sorry."

She shook her head, "don't be." She heard feet running around as she entered into the kitchen, "one, two, three, four. Why is there an extra kid?" She grabbed her nephew, Robbie up as he squealed, "hey little man. Where is your daddy?"

Robbie smiled, wrapping his arms around her neck, "outside with mama and Uncle Andy."

She kissed his cheek before setting him down, finding Andy putting together a bounce house. "What is that?!"

Andy shrugged, "what does it look like? Good morning sleeping beauty."

She giggled as he kissed her neck, "good morning." She hugged Peter, "hello big brother."

Peter grinned, "good morning little one."

Juliette hugged Aimee, placing her hand on her stomach, "how much longer?"

Aimee chuckled, "not soon enough. She still has a few more weeks left. What about you?"

Juliette shook her head adamantly, "no way. We are done. Emily, Chris and Caity are enough."

Aimee laughed, "I bet."

Juliette grunted as the twins ran outside, colliding into her. She laughed, picking them up, one in each arm, "happy birthday my sweets. I think 7 is a good age for cooking you. Still sweet and tender. Can I cook you?"

The twins squirmed and squealed as Juliette kissed them both.

"I'll cook them!"

All the little ones squealed for Jacob as they ran to him at once. He laughed, hugging them all before picking up Emily, "how are you little one?"

Emily grinned, resting her head on his shoulder, "good. I missed you big brother."

Peter nudged Juliette as she wiped away a stray tear. She shook her head, pushing Peter, "shut up."

He laughed, "rude."

Jacob laughed, kissing Julie on the cheek before hugging Andy, "looks like I'm here just in time."

Juliette nodded, "I'm glad you're here Jake."

He shook his head, "I wouldn't miss it."

She sighed when she heard more people inside the house. She felt Andy grab her hand, leading her inside as Laurie entered with presents, a man at her side. 

"Julie, Andy, I wanted to introduce you guys to Paul. We've been dating for a bit."

Juliette and Andy both greeted Paul and Andy took the presents from Laurie. "Thanks for coming."

Laurie nodded, "thanks for inviting me. Jacob here?"

"Yeah. He's out back with his brother and sisters." He turned to Juliette once they were alone in the kitchen, "thanks for inviting her. You've been far more mature about everything than she has been."

Juliette chuckled, "well she's still Emily and Jacob's mother. And I love them. As long as they want her around, I wouldn't keep them from her."

He nodded, wrapping his arms around her, "I know. You're amazing Mrs. Barber. I love you so much."

She giggled, "you can show me how much later Mr. Barber."

He grinned, "gladly." He leaned down and pressed his lips softly to hers

~~I hope you enjoyed Andy and Julie~~