Chapter 9

Andy set her feet on the ground in his bedroom as she shook her head. "I can't have sex with you in your bed Andy."

He shrugged, "I changed the sheets while you were in the shower. Not that I've been having sex in it anyways." He pulled her to him, placing his hand at the nape of her neck as her lips crashed into his. He moaned as she pulled away, "you like tasting yourself?"

She giggled, nodding as she ran her hand along his beard, "I enjoy marking my territory."

Andy laughed, "I enjoy it to." He motioned to his jeans, "finish undressing me."

She nodded, "yes sir." She heard him moan as she looked at him, undoing his pants as she pulled them down with his underwear.

"Knees." He smiled as she smirked and knelt in front of him, "open your mouth." He moaned as she did what he said and he eased his cock into her mouth, meeting her tongue. "Fuck. I haven't stopped thinking about your mouth on my cock." He felt her moan with her mouth on his cock as he guided her on it. She brought her hand up to his balls squeezing as she heard him panting above her. Andy groaned, pulling her off him, "get up here."

Juliette moaned as she stood up as she felt Andy grip her waist, his lips locking with hers as he guided her back to the bed. She grunted as she fell back onto the bed with Andy on top of her.

He moaned as he felt her push him onto his back as she positioned herself in between his legs. He watched her grip his cock, stroking and sucking as he gripped the bed in his hands. "Fuck Jules!" He heard her giggle as she straddled him, hovering him over her entrance.

She leaned down to his ear, "tell me what you want Mr. Barber."

Andy moaned, gripping her hips as she began to run her wetness along his cock, "I want to feel you Jules." He brought a hand to her cheek, "I want to feel you wrapped around my cock."

Juliette moaned, lowering herself onto him as she leaned back on her knees. She placed her hands on his chest as she raised and lowered her hips on him. She heard him moan loudly as she raised her hips as just the tip hovered at her entrance. She gasped as he bucked to meet her hips, slamming her back onto him, buried to the hilt. "Oh god, Andy!"

He nodded, gripping his hands in hers as she held herself up, rocking on him urgently. He panted, "don't stop baby, I need you to cum on my cock." He heard her groan as she nodded.

She felt waves crashing through her as she felt Andy holding her up as she panted, "Andy."

He moaned, feeling her pulling him in as he watched the pleasure washing over her, making him shudder with a grunt as she leaned down to him, pressing her lips to his. He brought his hand up to her hair, keeping her mouth on his as they both waited out the pulsing.

Juliette sighed, rolling off to lay next to him on the bed, "Andy."

He chuckled, out of breath as he rolled to face her, "I know." He brought his hand to her cheek as she turned to him. He ran his thumb over her lips, "now you marked your territory on my cock as well."

She giggled, "you mean my cock."

He moaned softly, "oh yes."

She moved towards him as he laid back, pulling her to his chest, "tell me it isn't this good for you normally."

Andy laughed, "definitely not. For one, we haven't even had sex in forever. For two, it's normal, boring sex. You think she would let me lick her on the stairs?" He chuckled, "not to mention I have not had a blow job since my early twenties."

"Is that all this is Andy? I give you what she doesn't? I'm just not sure that's something I'm okay with."

He groaned, "no! That is definitely not all this is Jules. I really like you. I mean the sex stuff is great though. Honestly I was a little insecure about it at first because I've only ever been with Laurie and like I said, it's always been pretty boring. I'm just kinda of going with it. What are you okay with?"

Juliette sighed, leaning on her arm to look up at him, "I don't know. I don't see how this could work out long term."

"I don't know love. I'm not really thinking too far into the future at the moment. Why don't we just sleep for now. Okay?"

She laid back on his chest, "okay."

~~~

They were awoken in the middle of the night just after 3 to Andy's phone ringing. Juliette heard him groan as he sat up, sitting up off the side of the bed as he answered it.

Juliette sat up and listened to the one sided conversation as Andy turned to look at her. She watched him stand up as he hung up. "What is it?"

"Another body. I have to go Jules." He pulled on his underwear before finding slacks. He turned back to her, "come with me? I can say you're my intern. You can see what a district attorney has to deal with."

Juliette grinned, "really?"

He shrugged, "yes. Go get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs." He was downstairs putting on his shoes when he heard Juliette. He looked up to see her in a black pencil skirt and button down blouse with her hair pulled back, "Jules, you look..."

She smirked, "I know. Let's go ADA Barber." She giggled at his small growl as he helped her with her coat.

"After you Ms. Price." He opened the door, letting her exit of him to the car. He opened the door for her, watching her climb into the passenger seat before he walked around to the driver's side. He smiled when she leaned over to thread her fingers through his as he drove. It was small things that Juliette did that he appreciated that Laurie never seemed to even think about doing. Like rubbing his shoulders or grabbing his hand. She made it clear she needed to touch him as much as he needed to touch her.