Chapter 12

Juliette woke up to urgent knocking on her door the next Saturday morning. She groaned, "what?!" She sat up when Jacob entered her room with a smile on his face.

"Get up! And come downstairs."

Juliette sighed as he left the room, closing the door behind him. She got up and got dressed quickly into some jeans and a t-shirt before going downstairs to find everyone awake already.

"Happy birthday!"

She smiled, hugging Jacob as she saw Andy smiling at her from behind him. "Thanks guys."

Laurie smiled, pointing to the kitchen table, "I made you breakfast. Eggs, bacon. Pancakes."

"Thank you!" She sat down as Andy disappeared into the other room, coming back with a new guitar. Juliette stood back up, accepting it from him, "oh Andy. You didn't." She looked over the guitar as she tried to steady the tears welling in her eyes.

He smiled and nodded, "I don't really know that much about them, but the guy at the shop said it was a good one."

She hugged him, kissing him on the cheek gently before setting the guitar against the wall. She turned back to the table, sitting at her spot to eat her breakfast as Laurie leaned towards her.

"Can you play something for us?"

She turned to Laurie as everyone sat at the table, "oh. I don't know. I haven't played in a while and it probably needs to be tuned."

Andy smiled, grabbing the guitar, "we'll wait."

She groaned, pulling her chair away from the table as Andy handed her back the guitar. She sat for a few minutes, tuning the guitar as she thought of a song. "Fine." She flashed a quick smile at Andy, playing Throw Your Arms Around Me by Eddie Vedder.

"You're so good."

She looked up at Andy who smirked, "thank you Andy." She felt her face turn red at everyone watching her, "can we eat breakfast now?"

Laurie laughed and nodded, "so do you have plans today Julie?"

Juliette shrugged, "I planned on having lunch with my friend Brie. Other than that, no not really." She felt Andy's foot on hers under the table as she looked up to see him watching her with a smile on his face. She tried to avoid looking at him as she glanced at Laurie, "I appreciate you making me breakfast and letting me sleep in." She looked back at her plate, running her foot up Andy's leg, setting her foot between his legs on his chair, "and for the guitar. Thank you." Andy stifled a moan as he felt Juliette's foot rubbing against his cock in his jeans. Juliette heard her phone ringing in her pocket, making her jump slightly. She pulled it out to see her oldest brother's name. She held her phone up, "my brother." She stood up, taking her phone upstairs as she answered, "Peter! Hey."

She could hear his smile even through the phone, causing her to smile, 'hey! Happy birthday little one. How are you?'

She sighed, "I'm fine Pete. Thanks."

'What is it? What's the matter? Have you talked to mom? Or anyone?'

She scoffed, shaking her head even though he couldn't see her, "of course I haven't. Mom hasn't talked to me since I left for school pretty much. You know that. They all think because we wanted more and left home that we think we are better than them."

Peter laughed, 'well to be fair, we are better than them. But hey, I'm super proud of you. You're almost done, just have to get through the next few months.'

She chuckled, "thanks Pete. How's New York?"

'It's good. Going to come visit me soon? I miss you Julie.'

Juliette sighed, "I miss you too. You could always come down here. It would be nice to see you. I had to take a live in nanny job to pay for school because I couldn't afford to pay for the dorm anymore."

Peter groaned, 'if you need money, all you have to do is ask Julie. You know I'll help you. What about dating front?'

She rolled her eyes as she sat on the edge of the bed, "I don't want your help Pete. I want to do it myself. And there's nothing on the dating front."

He chuckled, 'I can tell you're lying even through the phone Julie. And you don't have to be so stubborn. Maybe I'll come down for Thanksgiving?'

"Really?! I would love that Pete." She looked up to see Andy in her doorway with her guitar. "I have to go Pete. I'll call you soon. Okay? Thanks for calling."

'Sure. I love you little one.'

"Love you too." She hung up the phone, standing up to take the guitar from Andy, "thank you Andy. It really means a lot to me."

He nodded, "you're so welcome Jules." He entered her room, closing the door behind him as he pulled her to him. He heard her moan softly as his tongue found hers as she pushed him back against the door. He groaned, pulling away, "happy birthday love. I'll be on the couch later. Yeah?"

Juliette nodded, "I'll wake you up?"

He smirked, "please do." He brought his hand to her cheek, "I haven't gotten to touch you all week. I need you."

She moaned softly again, "I know. Now get out of here before I undo your pants and take you into my mouth."

He groaned, causing her to giggle. "What if that's what I want?"

She raked her lip through her teeth, "tonight. I'll wake you up.."

He grinned, "fair enough." He nuzzled her neck, before planting a kiss just below her ear.