Embarrassment

Suddenly , Bonnie heard someone coming as shouted to chica

" Someones ... Coming ... " explained Bonnie as she stifled a sob .

" Don't worry . I'll tell them to go away . whispered chica defiantly as the noise of stamping paws came closer . They stopped . Then to Bonnie's horror a fuzzy chocolate brown bear head peeked out through the door . It was Freddy . Instantly Chica fired up .

"I'm sorry Freddy we are busy " yelled chica " We don't have time for you being here "

As Freddy peeked some more he momenterily saw bonnie crying , Oil pouring down her beautiful face , her eyes grey shot ( with oil ) .

" Hey bonnie what's wro... " started Freddy fazbear but then he was violently shook by chica

"I said beat it Fazbear !" Screeched Chica as she slammed the door at Freddy's face . Freddy looked hopelessly down at his feet before trudging back to his room .

When Freddy got inside , Foxy expressed a warm smile before seeing Freddy's distraught face

And instantly replacing his smile with a worried look .

"Ya matey ! What is the matter " said foxy with a anxious yet knowing look on his face .

" Bonnie was crying about something and Chica told me to beat it " murmured Freddy as foxy began to laugh .

"That chicken " screamed foxy , Crying with mirth then seeing Freddy's face instantly stopping "Sorry matey I was just thinking about something " and then adding " I'll tell you what I will ask Chica what the problem was for you but say it is for me " said foxy

"Thanks Foxy " said Freddy with a little hopeful smile as he bro hugged foxy .

Later that night , Freddy could only think about bonnie and how he had rudely went in and broke in to her personal space . Freddy's cheeks blazed and his whole face went ruby red . After two minutes , Freddy finally fell asleep .