Freddy's room

Contains sex acts . This chapter is optional and if you don't wanna read it , just wait til the next chapter ! Bye ! ( Good luck if your reading ) !!!!!!!!!!!!! Warning is kinda mature so read at own risk .

Freddy dragged Bonnie into his room . It was a large room with pictures and posters on everywhere . His bed was birch wood with a microphone bedspread thrown over his lumpy mattress . Freddy leaned into Bonnie and Bonnie kissed him so passionately that his face was filled with shock . To Bonnie's surprise , Freddy bit Bonnie's lip affectionately , wanting to explore inside . Bonnie stared into Freddy's beautiful eyes and slowly opened her mouth . Bonnie instantly felt a metallic thing roaming in her mouth and climbing up the sides . Freddy meanwhile felt a tug and saw fiddling with his bowtie . In a flash , Freddy's bowtie was removed and Bonnie stoked him fondly where the strap of his bowtie went . Tingles went into Freddy and in return , bit into Bonnie's neck . Bonnie moaned pleasurably and could see Freddy's fuzzy bear tail wagging ( not a sexual tail ) .

" You like that Freddy " Bonnie smirked

" You do " Freddy smirked back

They went back to their things and all of a sudden , Freddy started making out with Bonnie viciously . When they broke apart , they both panted deeply and Bonnie felt positively breathless . Not completely satisfied , Freddy went inches away from Bonnie and she could feel his fluffy fur . He removed Bonnie's bowtie and Bonnie felt his careful hands on her body . Aching for more ,Freddy licked her fur with his eager tongue . Bonnie let out more pleasing moans and dug her nails into his back . Freddy smiled coyly and began to tug at Bon's fur . He went lower and lower and looked at her as he reached just above my ****** . Bonnie  gave him a warning look and he sighed before fiddling with Bonnie's furhair . Although she really wanted him to go down there , she couldn't let him . Yet . They had been back together for 2 days . They would do that stuff later when they had been together longer .

" Why won't you let me ? " Freddy said after a while

" I'm not ready yet " Bonnie sighed

" Why " Freddy whispered

" I'm scared Freddy . Scared that I'm gonna screw it up " Bonnie cried

" Are you worried what the others will say ? " Freddy asked

" No . I don't care " Bonnie replied

" are you afraid that I'm gonna mess you up " Freddy whispered

" Y-yes " Bonnie nodded " I'm scared that it will mess me up . I'm scared of people finding out . I'm scared of everything "

Freddy murmured " Well I'll be losing it with you " 

All of a sudden , Chica peeked through a crack in the door and saw Bonnie and Freddy making out and Bonnie holding onto the wall while Freddy put his strong arms around Bonnie's neck , caressing her body . Chica was surprised and glad for Bonnie in finding her true love . Walking down the hall , she saw TFreddy run into her ( chica ) and asked clearly

" Where's Bonnie ? I need to tell her something "

" She's a little ... preoccupied " Chica smirked giving a glance towards Fredy's door .

" Doing what ? " TFreddy asked , eyeing Freddy's door too .

" I can't tell you . She'll probably be done in half an hour . " Chica hinted " When she's finished with her cuddle bear " Chica added muttering and skipping off .

" Cuddle bear " TFreddy whispered pulling a face . Curious , TFreddy peeped through a mirror in Freddy's door . Seeing Freddy and Bonnie making out , he felt like a weird perv ad so did Freddy when he looked up and saw a pair of eyes peeking through the mirror . Wiping the saliva from his lips , Freddy roared as he opened the door .

" DONT YOU EVER SPY ON ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING PERVET !!!!!!!! " , sending TFreddy shrieking down the halls .

" You gave him a good scare Fazbear " Bonnie giggled and Freddy resumed his activity of kissing Bon's lips . After ten minutes , they stopped and Bonnie panted heavily .

" Thanks Fazbear , that was amazing " Bonnie smiled " Can - you do my tie please "

Freddy had nimble fingers and in 29 seconds , he had done .

" Thanks Freddy bye " Freddy stroked Bonnie's cheek and waved goodbye . Now to find TFreddy .

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck ! Freddy was gonna get some of that pu ( took that from dashiegames  go check him out he is fucking hilarious ) but Bonnie isn't sure . SHOULD I ? tell me in the comments if you want some sex ( yeah I said it ) and by the 27th , I will choose ! I want to but if you don't want me to then that's fine . Now GO COMMENT otherwise there will be very pornographic sex happening ! Enjoy !