Secrets

As a pale watery sun rose into the atmosphere , Bonnie looked thoughtfully at Chica as she snored slightly , her metal anamatronic head gleaming . Bonnie looked at the clock . 4:29 AM .

"Ah drat I thought that I could get some food and wake up properly " mumbled Bonnie softly , careful not to wake Chica as she said the sentence . "I wish I was confident and daring like Chica but I am the antisocial nervous Bunny that can't tell a guy she fancies him" she instantly went red . A few hours later , Chica woke up and Bonnie said to her she was lying low for today . Chica didn't argue as bonnie looked extremely tired and her figure slumped .

"I'll get you a blood coffee " chirped Chica as she left the dorm . Just to make sure Fazbear didn't try to get in , Bonnie locked the door . A few minutes later , Chica had a ton of food and two blood coffees in her hand and was about to return to the room when foxy came up to her , with a look on his face saying he didn't want to ask .

"Hey lass ." whispered Foxy , quickly looking around "Freddy told me that Bonnie was a bit upset and I wondered what she was upset for"

"What I want to know is WHY was Freddy coming here in the first place" yelled Chica with a pout .

"Ummm can you keep a secret" whispered Foxy again

"Of course I can nutter"murmured Chica .

"Well you see ... " . Foxy looked embarrassed and with his head to the floor:

"Freddy has a crush on Bonnie" mustered Foxy as Chica's eyes widened

"OMG !" Said chica as foxy looked puzzled

"Well you see ... Bonnie has a crush on Freddy too !" Screamed Chica quietly "She was crying because she was too nervous to say hi to Freddy . But you CANT tell Freddy . Bonnie will go insane if she knows that he knows . Don't worry I wont tell her . I want to since she is my BFFA

(Best friend forever after) but I can keep secrets if I want to "

"Bye lassie"said foxy , turning away

"Bye Foxy ! " said Chica as she pecked his cheek with a kiss .

Foxy waved goodbye and smiled happily to himself . He had being kissed for the first time in his life .

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE FNAF SHIP :-) MINE IS FREDDYXBONNE ( OBVIOUSLY ) ENJOY !