Birthday surprises !

Although this was supposed to be on Friday , it will be published on Sunday . Sorry . I also wanna say I will have to work overtime on this story as I wrote nearly a full chapter and my friend deleted it . She got a great spanking let me tell you . I will try to upload it today but it might be on Monday instead as I am really busy ( sorry ) I probably write the same words but with little differences . As always enjoy this chapter !

" Where are you taking me ? " Freddy grumbled .

" Listen , have you got Bon something ? " TBonnie whispered

" No " Freddy said depressingly

" Well if you help me out , I could show you some ideas and will owe you one later in the future " TBonnie smiled at him .

" Ok ok what do you want me to do " Freddy asked . TBonnie handed a piece of paper with a question on it . Freddy wrote his answer down .

" thanks Freddy " she said gratefully and led Freddy down a musty corridor . They stopped at a room named : the artefact room and inside was a dozen or so of huge drawers and forgotten photographs lied sprawled on the wall . TBonnie waved goodbye and Freddy had a chance to look around . He went closer to the photographs and had an idea . Grabbing , a load of stuff from the arts and crafts box as well as an empty frame , Freddy ran to the room and tirelessly worked on his masterpiece . The old yellowing frame now was shimmering purple and trembling slightly , brought out a picture . It was of Bonnie looking very beautiful and happy and with her standing outside the pizzeria with a smile plastered on her face . Freddy loved that picture but it was for Bonnie , who he loved more . Sliding the picture in , Freddy finished has masterpiece and before he went to sleep , brought Bonnie , who was still on his bed , to her room so she would receive her presents . Aching with tiredness , Freddy jumped on his bed and instantly fell asleep .

Bonnie woke to dozens of presents and brown paper eveloped cards . She would open them later -the afternoon as she always did . All morning was a pleasant one . Everyone sang her happy birthday and Chica was making red velvet cake , fresh signature Apollo fungi ( chicken and mushroom and yes I know , chica is a chicken so yes she is a cannibal in this case ) and scrumptious cheesy nacho's smothered with sour cream and an optional tub of jalapenos . Meanwhile , Freddy chatted to her friends for a while until it was 4:00 pm .

Chica brought out the food and everyone ravenously ate their portion up . Luckily for Freddy , Foxy struck up a conversation so Freddy motioned Bonnie to come over to him .

" Happy birthday Bon " Freddy smiled .

" Thanks Fred " Bonnie beamed at him .

" I know you usually open your presents later , but I thought i'd give you mine now . " Freddy stuttered

Bonnie carefully removed the turquoise swirl wrapping paper and gasped in delight at the photo 

" Freddy ... its ... its amazing ! I can't believe you would make that for me ! " Bonnie looked lovingly into his eyes .

Meanwhile , Foxy and the gang were chatting .

" And that's when ... " Foxy began but Chica jabbed him in the shoulder and motioned to the middle of the room . In the middle of the room was Bonnie and Freddy in a fierce embrace , their lips pressed against each other , Freddy's arms on Bonnie's hips and Bonnie's around his neck . Chica was smirking broadly , TBonnie and TFreddy were smiling , Foxy , Mari , Balloon boy and Goldie looked shocked and Mangle and TChica looked furious . When they broke apart , Freddy had a small coy smile on his face but Bonnie looked worried as Chica was walking to them .

" Hey guys ! look at this ! " TBonnie said pointing to a slightly ajar door in excitement . Freddy understood that TBonnie was giving them a chance to escape . Grabbing a now relieved Bonnie's hand , ran to his room but before that , shot a grateful look at TBonnie .

TBonnie took it even further and stole Chica's plastic cupcake and Chica shouted

" You fucking little shit ! You knew they would kiss ! " Chica yelled

" Your jealous " TBonnie teased and ran down a corridor . Chica , who was furious , ran after her .

" What an eventful day " Foxy muttered

sorry it was so long and sos if it is shitty as fuck . I mean it . ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!