The new guard

Before I start , I want to say something important . Usually , I can start a chapter that is not the next one without bother . Today however , when I go to write my birthday message to you all , it won't let me create a new part . It's probably a glitch in the system but if not , may be the end of this story . JK ! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it doesn't let me post , I will not give up and try everything .

Meanwhile , Freddy and Bonnie were chatting in Freddy's room .

" Well what do you want for your birthday Bon ? " Freddy asked , stroking Bonnie's forehead .

" You don't need to get me anything " Bonnie blushed at him and her face darkened when he touched her shoulder blade .

" are you ok " Freddy asked noticing Bonnie's redness

" I'm ok . " Bonnie asked " Don't touch there . It was where I tore myself once "

" Ok Bon " Freddy whispered and kissed Bonnie on the cheek .

" Freddy ?! " an annoying squark shouted down the halls

" yes " Freddy shouted .

" You two better come quickly . A new guard is here "

" How did you know I was here " Bonnie said annoyed .

" You two are always together . " Chica said shortly " Now come on ! "

Bonnie looked at Freddy knowingly , as it was wrong to disobey Chica . You would pay the price . Bonnie moved Freddy's top hat playfully and both of them walked to the office .

" Sorry we were late Mike " Bonnie shot a winning smile

" Its ok Bonnie " Mike grinned " here is our new security guard Ashlynn "

Once everyone greeted her , they started talking about random stuff .

" Lets get going " Freddy whispered into Bonnie's ear and Bonnie nodded , sneaking through the door .

" So like I said , what do you want for your birthday ? " Freddy went on when they had reached his room again .

" I don't want nothing " Bonnie pleaded

" Anything ? " Freddy looked thoughtfully into Bonnie's eyes .

" I want you " Bonnie thought

" Ok then " Freddy said with glow still faint in his eyes .

" you mind read me " Bonnie said looking annoyed

" sorry Bon " Freddy shyly

Bonnie took no notice and kissed him faintly . However , Freddy wanted to please Bonnie and made it more passionate , making Bonnie feel pleasure tingle everywhere .

" Thanks Freddy " Bonnie breathlessly said to him . She suddenly looked very tired and Freddy laid her down gently on his pillow and stroked her forehead . Bonnie felt relaxed at sleepy . She drifted off into a sleep while Freddy held Bonnie's hand . He was going to get something for her birthday . He was certain . All of a sudden , TBonnie came in and said to Freddy .

" asleep ? good . Come with me " and dragged the dazed brown bear out .