I don't fucking need a title !

sorry for the REALLY

L

O

N

G

wait for a new episode . I wasn't going to update but to be honest , I have loads of spare time and want to update before I go to FRANCE .

Also I am now doing this thing where I will put a video of the song I am listening to as I write this . Although the vid is 14 minutes long , it actually took me 3 hours to write this ( the messages are always written AFTER I write the story chapter itself ) Anyway , Enjoy the video of Mario as you read this !!!!

Bonnie felt elated as she was whisked away by Freddy down a decrepit hallway . She kissed him midway in the hallway as Freddy looked stressed . Freddy happily kissed her back but then returned to his previous doings .

" Fr-Freddy ... Why ... are ... we ... running ! " panted Bonnie .

" Soon those weirdo's will come looking for us once they've stopped goggling Chica with her attitude " Freddy answered as Bonnie dragged him into a spare room .

Random info :

Yeah I am 100 % sure that I have used like 50 different spare rooms but you know what , DEAL WITH IT :I ( weird emoji face is weird )

Once they were both inside , Bonnie leaned against the wall , taking pleading breaths . Freddy immediately rushed over .

" BONNIE ! bonnie ! bonnie " Freddy shouted . Bonnie couldn't hear him . As Freddy stood next to her , her knees buckled and passed out in his arms .

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonnie !